So Ive been at the max lvl for about 3 months and was wondering if Gun had ever mentioned any plans for end game in their progression system. (Yes I know its not an important part of the game, Im just curious)

As its stands, once you hit max lvl, you stop getting the bonus CP dump that you would normally get per lvl. Now this isnt too bad of a thing because at 101 you probably have the perks you want at the rarity you want. (Unless you have terrible RNG like a lot of people). For me I usually always just spend my CP at 500, trying to get epics, however if it hadnt been 2x XP I dont think I would have gotten part 4's kills anytime soon.

I was just wondering if Gun would implement some kind of prestige to get the CP dumps again or maybe make it so every so many matches max lvl players get a dump. If I remember right CP is set per match at 75, I cant really remember.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me or has any other suggestions. With prestiging they could add special customization options, but for me thats not needed, Id just like the boost of CP back for future Jasons and the like.

I made lvl 101 just the other day.  I'm now trying to get the badges and, of course, Pamela tapes.  So I still have some goals to accomplish.

As much as I like the prestige of leveling up and accomplishing goals though, I still play for the fun of the game and being a fanboy of the movies.

Wouldn't mind a level cap increase though with the new content coming out that will require CP to buy.

19 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

So Ive been at the max lvl for about 3 months and was wondering if Gun had ever mentioned any plans for end game in their progression system. (Yes I know its not an important part of the game, Im just curious)

As its stands, once you hit max lvl, you stop getting the bonus CP dump that you would normally get per lvl. Now this isnt too bad of a thing because at 101 you probably have the perks you want at the rarity you want. (Unless you have terrible RNG like a lot of people). For me I usually always just spend my CP at 500, trying to get epics, however if it hadnt been 2x XP I dont think I would have gotten part 4's kills anytime soon.

I was just wondering if Gun would implement some kind of prestige to get the CP dumps again or maybe make it so every so many matches max lvl players get a dump. If I remember right CP is set per match at 75, I cant really remember.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me or has any other suggestions. With prestiging they could add special customization options, but for me thats not needed, Id just like the boost of CP back for future Jasons and the like.

I am hesitant to make this statement here but are you hoping for implementation of a prestige system liken to COD? Climbing ranks, in my opinion, is fun and something to shoot for. For others not so much a big deal as this game isn’t exactly built around progression except for character unlocks early on. I’m a level 80 something atm and more levels would be nice but as far as a prestige system, idk. If Gun were to go that route I’d hope they’d do something original with a F13 spin to it. 

I would like prestige or even just increase the cap to 999 something silly like that, it might not mean much but progression makes you feel like your achieving more than you are, also you still get 5cp for everything first thing you do in game too at max level repair etc

I would never want a prestige system that wipes your perks in a game where you are never guaranteed to get the perks you want.

8 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I would never want a prestige system that wipes your perks in a game where you are never guaranteed to get the perks you want.

Did I say wipe perks?

Just a level reset

I guess I shouldnt have used the term prestige. Too many people tie it to resetting perks and the like. I meant just a way to continuously gain levels and maybe some cosmetics. I still enjoy the game a lot and play it for fun, dont think Im complaining about there not being anything to do, because thats not the case. 

Id just want there to be an easier way to gain CP for those of us at 101.

• Like 1

My suggestion is that a 101, a player has the option to revert to level 1 but at the cost of losing all their current perks.  However, the CP you gain per round (not level) is reduced by 5%.  You keep your cosmetics of course.  This will help max rank players re-roll for better perks faster or purchase additional kills for Jason they may not have.

I would like be able to reset my level. Have a number next to my name to show how many times I have reached 101.

Working on my last 4 achievements. 552 hours played (23 days). Level 101.

I have 250 matches played as Jason. Need 750 more matches as Jason for 1,000 matches. That's going to be a slow grind.

8 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I would like be able to reset my level. Have a number next to my name to show how many times I have reached 101.

I have 250 matches played as Jason. Need 750 more matches as Jason for 1,000 matches. That's going to be a slow grind.

I think you should get a badge next to your lvl meter and it gets more prestigious looking each time you reset. 

8 hours ago, Archgamer said:

I'm surprise they haven't raise the level cap yet. 

I was level 75+ before the double XP event began and reached level 101 this morning.  Now I've got 35000 CP to burn. 

1 hour ago, AJ_isoverrated said:

Level 101 in 3 months? How much do you even play in a day? LOL

"For 3 months" not in lol. Been playing since launch. Probably 300hrs or so

8 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

"For 3 months" not in lol. Been playing since launch. Probably 300hrs or so

So you got to level 101 in 2 months then...? The game just came out in may...

If I'm not mistaken, there was a previous double XP event so its not surprising if a player is 101.  Some players I watched stream on YT months ago would play for 4-6 hours at a time. 

6 minutes ago, IronCatFish said:

If I'm not mistaken, there was a previous double XP event so its not surprising if a player is 101.  Some players I watched stream on YT months ago would play for 4-6 hours at a time. 

Exactly. A lot of people got to 101 during the first one. I only made it to 87 or so.

It doesnt take long to lvl, maybe 3 or 4 good games. Its all about doing every little objective you can.

11 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I have been 101 since late August. I kind of do miss leveling up, but don't see it as a necessity. Would be nice to Implement some sort of prestige system, but get to keep 3 perks.

I too am working at my last 4 achievements. Might get 1000 counselor matches today and 55 kills from 1313. If only hosts w ouldnt leave matches I would be there.

Is CP 10% of the Exp earned in a match?

• Like 1

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

I have been 101 since late August. I kind of do miss leveling up, but don't see it as a necessity. Would be nice to Implement some sort of prestige system, but get to keep 3 perks.

I too am working at my last 4 achievements. Might get 1000 counselor matches today and 55 kills from 1313. If only hosts w ouldnt leave matches I would be there.

Is CP 10% of the Exp earned in a match?

Not 100% sure how CP is calculated since it doesnt show EXACTLY how much you earn per match, but Im pretty sure its set at 75 per match completion or near there. Gotten the same CP from 500exp as 1300 as a counselor 

Just burned my 36000 CP from 2XP event on my lunch break and all I got was an EPIC aquanaut, quiet swimmer and bat stun 40%.  Everything else I sold.  Really wanted an epic or rare swift attacker.  I also got some other EPIC situational perks that will remain nameless.   Door barricading?  Really?

Better luck next time :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IronCatFish said:

Just burned my 36000 CP from 2XP event on my lunch break and all I got was an EPIC aquanaut, quiet swimmer and bat stun 40%.  Everything else I sold.  Really wanted an epic or rare swift attacker.  I also got some other EPIC situational perks that will remain nameless.   Door barricading?  Really?

How about that 1% grinder perk? Totally fucking useless!

My buddy rolled an epic and it was only 4%.

95% of my rolls were garbage too.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Nothing like getting a grinder perk when youre max lvl lol

2 hours ago, Truth said:

I did roll another EPIC grinder perk which was an improvement to the one I already had because it had a 0% penalty, but I'm max now so...

4 hours ago, IronCatFish said:

I wish I could've saved up 36,000 cp that's a lot, sorry you had bad luck on the rolls. I was excited going into the 2X event thinking I'm gonna build up a bunch of cp & get the Epic perks I want but it didn't turn out that way. 

First of all the servers on PSN were trashed for 7-8 hrs straight on Friday afternoon!  I overestimated how much cp you can grind really, you can realistically complete 2 or 3 matches per hour if you're lucky. Especially with timing out or moron hosts leaving, a lot of play doesn't even count. 

I would've been happy rolling an Epic Heavy hitter 40% that's one I want too but I think you should've definitely got more for 30k plus cp! WTF? I'm happy with the one Epic I got over the weekend which was an Epic Slugger 14%.  What I really wanted was an Epic Swift Attacker too. 

Heres a vid of me rolling my perks, I think the crying n vomiting emotes gave me luck. 

Some kind of enhanced CP earn after level 101 would be much appreciated without being gamebreaking. Going from 1:10 to 1:2 for the CP:XP ratio would be cool, and who's it hurt for people to gin up a bunch of CP. Given all the CP that's been spent on perks that were later nerfed all to hell, seems only fair really.

27 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

I wish I could've saved up 36,000 cp that's a lot, sorry you had bad luck on the rolls. I was excited going into the 2X event thinking I'm gonna build up a bunch of cp & get the Epic perks I want but it didn't turn out that way. 

First of all the servers on PSN were trashed for 7-8 hrs straight on Friday afternoon!  I overestimated how much cp you can grind really, you can realistically complete 2 or 3 matches per hour if you're lucky. Especially with timing out or moron hosts leaving, a lot of play doesn't even count. 

I would've been happy rolling an Epic Heavy hitter 40% that's one I want too but I think you should've definitely got more for 30k plus cp! WTF? I'm happy with the one Epic I got over the weekend which was an Epic Slugger 14%.  What I really wanted was an Epic Swift Attacker too. 

That's funny.  I got the Epic Heavy Hitter 40% with a 5% penalty on something.  Here is the effect with Tiffany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnqUgyv6qI4

Maybe its me, but it doesn't seem that much longer.

• Like 2