Pretty obvious really..

Giving the middle finger to Jason or other counselours, and they can do nothing about it. (Unless Jason kills you)

• Like 1

"Wave at Jason...just for him to kill you" Is now "Flip off Jason...just before he punches a hole in your chest"

On 10/15/2017 at 6:46 PM, The69Panda said:

Pretty obvious really..

Giving the middle finger to Jason or other counselours, and they can do nothing about it. (Unless Jason kills you)

This will be the new "teabagging"...

On 10/15/2017 at 6:46 PM, The69Panda said:

Pretty obvious really..

How does this enhance the games overall gameplay?

3 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Ha! Enhanced gameplay. Who needs that when u can flip off the buggzy putting the gas in as Jason teleports over there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, #jasonlives said:

Ha! Enhanced gameplay. Who needs that when u can flip off the buggzy putting the gas in as Jason teleports over there.

Who needs that? Everyone. I sure all would agree better content to increase longevity of the game & add replay value is a lot better then another emote pack.

14 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Who needs that? Everyone. I sure all would agree better content to increase longevity of the game & add replay value is a lot better then another emote pack.

Agreed. The middle finger emote should've been the FIRST one they made. If they are going to force those shitty emotes on us they should've at least given us a way to show our frustration with it in game.

I do like the dance emotes though, they're kind of funny.

All the emotes are utterly useless but this unfortunately is what players want more then anything else. Doesn’t make the game more fun. It’s a silly novelty thing. You might find it funny a couple times but it will be lame soon enough.

16 hours ago, #jasonlives said:

20 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Yeah your right, It doesn't. There is enough abuse already in the game. We don't need a flip off emote. I don't really like the emotes but if they have to be their then at least they should be positive.

• Like 1

Just now, Gstar said:

Yeah your right, It doesn't. There is enough abuse already in the game. We don't need a flip off emote. I don't really like the emotes but if they have to be their then at least they should be positive.

I agree the last thing I want is someone outside the map using the flip off emote. People who want this emote just need new ways to be toxic in game.

Instead or wanted a new emote pack how about new weapons, perks, counselors, maps, Jasons, or anything for that matter.

We should all be more like Jason. Ok so he does tend to murder, maim and slice everyone within radius but he's not abusive,  racist and doesn't discriminate.

As I have mentioned on other threads, the only emote we need is Jasons "confused head nod".

Speaking of emotes, why didn't they add one liners to them? I would love to hear Tommy say the maggot head line, or "It's me you wan't remember" while using the come here gesture.