On 15/10/2017 at 7:35 PM, MichaelMemers said:

Definitely Roy with a Part V map. I don't think Roy would play fundamentally differently from Jason. He's depicted as being just as strong as Jason in the movie, if not stronger. He rages through a door just like Jason can do in the game. The only changes that would have to be made would be the removal of Pamela, a change to Roy's spawn location instead of it being Jason's shack, and the removal of the sweater, or it being replaced with something else. It would be neat if you didn't need the sweater or any equivalent to kill Roy, making him easier to kill than Jason.

As for Roy running, I don't think he ever ran in the movie. He could have, but he didn't.

Yeah,get rid of Pamela's voice and instead of Jason shack he should spawn in front of a tombstone with the name of his son on it.

As for the sweater,replace it with something belonging to his son and have male counselors be able to use that to distract Roy.

Just now, FreakyFrank1 said:

Yeah,get rid of Pamela's voice and instead of Jason shack he should spawn in front of a tombstone with the name of his son on it.

As for the sweater,replace it with something belonging to his son and have male counselors be able to use that to distract Roy.

A melted candy bar? :)

What do people think if Jason X gets added having 2 skins for him the one at the beginning when he gets frozen and then the obvious Uber Jason form

I am still hoping for an abandoned Crystal Lake map. Crumbling cabins and the campgrounds overrun by vegetation and wildlife. Include rain and fog to up the creepy factor. They could even make it where the generators are all down at the start of the match and counselors have to get them up and running before they can attempt to call Tommy or the police. This would be one kick-ass map IMO. Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

I really want Jason X and the spaceship, but I don't think we'll have this map, so I want Manhattan or even the ship from part 8. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kitcat said:

I really want Jason X and the spaceship, but I don't think we'll have this map, so I want Manhattan or even the ship from part 8. 

With you I'm hopeful they will do it especially since they are suppose to introduce more counselors so maybe some characters from Jason x to play as

Who cares, while game still runs like shit. You can put frosting on a turd, but that doesn’t make it a truffle! It’s still a piece of shit with frosting on it!!! Dedicated servers and make Jason actually playable again first!!!!

On 11/16/2017 at 11:09 PM, PastyMcBalderton said:

I am still hoping for an abandoned Crystal Lake map. Crumbling cabins and the campgrounds overrun by vegetation and wildlife. Include rain and fog to up the creepy factor. They could even make it where the generators are all down at the start of the match and counselors have to get them up and running before they can attempt to call Tommy or the police. This would be one kick-ass map IMO. Fingers crossed.

I want this and the NES map someone pitched in a thread a while back along with Camp Forest Green.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BigJVOOREES said:

Who cares, while game still runs like shit. You can put frosting on a turd, but that doesn’t make it a truffle! It’s still a piece of shit with frosting on it!!! Dedicated servers and make Jason actually playable again first!!!!

Big you can roll a turd in glitter. Jus' sayin'.