The69Panda

Next Jason/Map

61 posts in this topic

What do you think the next Jason/Map will be?

I'm guessing Part 5 or Uber next, as they are on the Road Map labelled as 'New Jason', and we've got the rest. 

Just now, Seeker said:

They're false ?

Just edited it because I typed it up wrong. :P

Roy for sure! I hope Jason X gets sucked into a black hole and can’t make it to ththe party. 

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, Jasonsbrokengrab9999 said:

not very many people want roy jason from what ive heard

Alot of people here do. Its a Friday the 13th game and he had his own movie. Alot of topics on Roy on this forum would prove it. Some may not want him, but then again the same could be said for a cyborg (myself not included) and that purple disaster (myself included).

2 people like this

I wouldn't mind Roy if he were different from the other Jason's.  Like a whole new play style.  He could use more stealth and have access to more and different kinds of traps but be very vulnerable to damage.

Not a fan of Jason X but I see him in the game at some point.  I'm still routing for FvJ.

3 minutes ago, Deeify said:

I wouldn't mind Roy if he were different from the other Jason's.  Like a whole new play style.  He could use more stealth and have access to more and different kinds of traps but be very vulnerable to damage.

Not a fan of Jason X but I see him in the game at some point.  I'm still routing for FvJ.

They don't have rights to fvj or the reboot Jason, I want Roy then Uber or even just Jason X 

I would think Roy would be another running Jason. Can’t wait for another runner. 

Definitely Roy with a Part V map. I don't think Roy would play fundamentally differently from Jason. He's depicted as being just as strong as Jason in the movie, if not stronger. He rages through a door just like Jason can do in the game. The only changes that would have to be made would be the removal of Pamela, a change to Roy's spawn location instead of it being Jason's shack, and the removal of the sweater, or it being replaced with something else. It would be neat if you didn't need the sweater or any equivalent to kill Roy, making him easier to kill than Jason.

As for Roy running, I don't think he ever ran in the movie. He could have, but he didn't.

I have a hunch it will be a Part 6 map. I'm hoping the last map on the "roadmap" is a Lazarus/Manhattan map. As this would likely take the most work, that's why I'm guessing it would be the last one. I really hope a Lazarus/Manhattan map is implemented. Would make a nice change to all the camp maps - could see it being incredibly popular.

4 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Definitely Roy with a Part V map. I don't think Roy would play fundamentally differently from Jason. He's depicted as being just as strong as Jason in the movie, if not stronger. He rages through a door just like Jason can do in the game. The only changes that would have to be made would be the removal of Pamela, a change to Roy's spawn location instead of it being Jason's shack, and the removal of the sweater, or it being replaced with something else. It would be neat if you didn't need the sweater or any equivalent to kill Roy, making him easier to kill than Jason.

As for Roy running, I don't think he ever ran in the movie. He could have, but he didn't.

He doesn't run in the film but he sure does 'morph' and 'shift' a lot he really does just pop up places silently and very very fast

8 minutes ago, Dandan10 said:

He doesn't run in the film but he sure does 'morph' and 'shift' a lot he really does just pop up places silently and very very fast

I think it would be neat if he couldn't run but had both morph and shift as a strength giving him the ultimate mobility. You'd have to give him some serious weaknesses to balance it out though, such as fewer traps or removing the sweater requirement.

Gonna have to rewatch Part 5. My gf and I are up for Part 5 in the series now. She hasn’t seen any of them so we’re going through it together. It’s been a while but I assumed that since Roy is clearly alive he might be a Can Run “Jason” - imposter, cough. But either way I’m game. 

4 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I think it would be neat if he couldn't run but had both morph and shift as a strength giving him the ultimate mobility. You'd have to give him some serious weaknesses to balance it out though, such as fewer traps or removing the sweater requirement.

Nah make him work the same, or give him largely increased hp to offset it, so his mask is harder to come off so it's not 'that easy' then once his mask is off anyone stunning him knocks him to knees, though still has to be Tommy for the final blow, imagine Roy's happy little face looking out from his latex Jason head lol

3 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Gonna have to rewatch Part 5. My gf and I are up for Part 5 in the series now. She hasn’t seen any of them so we’re going through it together. It’s been a while but I assumed that since Roy is clearly alive he might be a Can Run “Jason” - imposter, cough. But either way I’m game. 

I agree he's alive and I wouldn't be adverse to him running but when you watch it just watch how he magically pops up so much even miles between places in seconds!!

Oh and Roy also uses a massive plethora of weapons I think nearly every kill is a different weapon almost

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Maybe replace the sweater with a photo of his dead kid?  Sounds rough, but that was the whole story behind his motive. 

2 people like this

Just because Roy is human doesn't mean he can't be included in the game and function like every other Jason. Arguably Jason is human in part 2 & 3 too.

14 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Maybe replace the sweater with a photo of his dead kid?  Sounds rough, but that was the whole story behind his motive. 

I like this, hey Roy look at this, bam down on his knees, or, or!

Part 5 map has a barn you do the photo on the top floor once mask is off and bam with a bat or axe he falls onto spikes below, as a 'special' Jason kill only for Roy only on that map else all other maps you do it the Tommy way, it'd be hard to get him there etc but it would be swell!