Punish_GFY

Spawn Killing gets worse

Yeah I have a way better chance of spawn killing on packanack

15 secons trapping the shack and getting knives 15 seconds killing a councilor

Just now, gtdjlocker311 said:

Knocking down the front and back door (and even windows) will not cause the counselor to out themselves.  Trust me.

Didn't say it did, but they DO shout out no matter what if your not holding your breath which no counselor can do for that long

2 minutes ago, Dandan10 said:

Didn't say it did, but they DO shout out no matter what if your not holding your breath which no counselor can do for that long

This is false.  I'm not going to keep arguing, but as someone who has done this dozens of times I can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that breaking the exterior doors of a cabin will NOT cause the counselor to shout in early game (before the counselor has accrued any fear).

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Knocking down the front and back door (and even windows) will not cause the counselor to out themselves.  Trust me.

Then we are obviously not playing the same game.  When I break windows, I get them to talk.  The player doesn’t nessesarily hear it, even though it’s their character, but I can hear it.  The player not hearing it is probably a bug, as I know i used to hear it when playing a counselor.

Spawn killed by a jason with no shift?...

Im sorry but you must not be very good at all...   ANY counselor can outrun jason without his shift...

3 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

You must be playing idiot Jason's then as the fuse house I'll smash all the doors in too for easier access, I'd hear you under the bed/closet in that time

You won't hear anything out of higher composure characters in that time. Breaking doors/windows at the phone house is smart play, but trying to run through the hiding spots is too time consuming (unless it's a one-room cabin, which is easier).

So it's no fault that I happened to spawn near the phone box as Deborah?

Just to have a Jason constantly morph to my area until he gets shift,it's pathetic

40 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

You won't hear anything out of higher composure characters in that time. Breaking doors/windows at the phone house is smart play, but trying to run through the hiding spots is too time consuming (unless it's a one-room cabin, which is easier).

Literally I just done it, I walked I to the fuse house I heard someone under a bed breath out heavily and as they did they whispered (loudly too) please don't come over here, 30 seconds into a game

Edit:

Was a palamino

15 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

15 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

This is false.  I'm not going to keep arguing, but as someone who has done this dozens of times I can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that breaking the exterior doors of a cabin will NOT cause the counselor to shout in early game (before the counselor has accrued any fear).

I'm going to have to side with locker on this one. 

Pretty sure its even been tested. Counselors hiding early in game will not make noise unless their composure is awful. I also think holding your breath is no help as well if you're hiding.

Just for clarification Dan, you hear counselors get into a hiding spot? Or you hear them when you knock down the doors? Or is it when you walk by the spot they're hiding?
Is it their character or are you picking up their mic?

• Like 1

Jason spawns at the shack.  If he shows up at the start its shit luck on counselor's end.  Either shitty luck spawning at phone / car, or shitty luck that Jason picked your area to morph to.

19 hours ago, SCREWNUT said:

Only if the people you're playing with have the brains to find and use the CB radio!  

I don't know if this is something that most people know, but I just found out over the weekend. If Jason breaks the power box to the CB radio cabin then it will show that Tommy has already been called in. This explains a lot for me. You see that the objective is marked off so you assume it has been done. Nope. Jason just destroyed the power box. Something worth noting for sure.

2 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

I'm going to have to side with locker on this one. 

Pretty sure its even been tested. Counselors hiding early in game will not make noise unless their composure is awful. I also think holding your breath is no help as well if you're hiding.

Just for clarification Dan, you hear counselors get into a hiding spot? Or you hear them when you knock down the doors? Or is it when you walk by the spot they're hiding?
Is it their character or are you picking up their mic?

Character matey, and yes some I do hear them slide under a bed too

On 10/15/2017 at 5:41 PM, John Wick said:

There’s no such thing as spawn killing in this game. It’s not Call of Duty. If you are dying in the first minute, it is 100% entirely your fault. Jason has no shift in that time and couldn’t catch a fat asthmatic amputee let alone a spry young college aged counselor. 

Mmmm is your granny spry?