Punish_GFY

Spawn Killing gets worse

39 posts in this topic

Has anyone else notice that spawn killing has gotten worse since the X2 XP and Disc Release? I haven't been able to grind any points, The second I even spawn in game and the map starts to show, Jason already grabbing me and killing. Even private match hosts are ending the games because of it. Man its annoying... 

1 person likes this

lol No. 

Spawn Killing isn't a real thing in this game...Jason near you off the break? RUN. You'll get away.

If Jason is killing you before he has his Shift ability, you're doing something very, very wrong.

12 people like this

12 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol No. 

Spawn Killing isn't a real thing in this game...Jason near you off the break? RUN. You'll get away.

If Jason is killing you before he has his Shift ability, you're doing something very, very wrong.

Honestly, I don't what i've done wrong, Maybe i spawn near a objective like the phone or something each match but not able to even play 1 minute into the game is kinda sad let alone 20 seconds.. 

Meh if you die 1st you have a 50% chance to be Tommy. ?

There’s no such thing as spawn killing in this game. It’s not Call of Duty. If you are dying in the first minute, it is 100% entirely your fault. Jason has no shift in that time and couldn’t catch a fat asthmatic amputee let alone a spry young college aged counselor. 

5 people like this

I've learned to get away fairly easy from Jason in the first few minutes.  Part 4 on the Jarvis map is a real pain in the ass to manuever if he tunnels in on you, but it is part of the game.  He destroys doors pretty much as fast as you can barricade them which I think is pretty awesome.  Even if I die early, I still had fun for that minute and a half.  

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Meh if you die 1st you have a 50% chance to be Tommy. ?

Only if the people you're playing with have the brains to find and use the CB radio!  

1 person likes this

Just now, SCREWNUT said:

Only if the people you're playing with have the brains to find and use the CB radio!  

8 times out of 10 they usually do

Just now, Seeker said:

8 times out of 10 they usually do

Damn you must have a horseshoe up your butt, or I have stupid friends!  :D lol

1 person likes this

Before Jason has shift.

1. Easily outrun him

2. Don’t trap yourself in a single door cabin

3. Make the mistake of thinking he won’t kill you

4. Running in front of him with car parts

5. Don’t trash talk him or ask to spare you

6. Get away from the objectives at the start

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

lol No. 

I agree with this guy, you die before Jason has shift that's just something very wrong, run away from the phone house come back later if you spawn there

1 person likes this

You may also want to run the perk that lets you start with a medspray. When Part 6 Jason morphs on top of you in the first 10 seconds of the match he's going to be packing around 10 knives.

1. Jason will almost always go to the phone house first.  If you are in it, or near it, run away until he leaves.  He may get sense while he’s there, and will see you in any nearby house.
  2. The areas around cars is usually next, especially the 4 seater.
  3. Then comes the main house, which is usually near one of the above objectives.  Some Jasons will see anyone around the main house at the beginning, as easy kills.
  4. The last objectives are all the remaining power transformers.  By this time, he usually has shift, so get out of dodge.

The bottom line is, for the first 2-3 minutes, if you hear Jason’s music (not his ability increase music), RUN!  You will get away as long as you can get out of sight quickly.  Unless you are easy pickings, I won’t chase anyone until my objectives are complete.

Good luck, and may you die a gloriously horrible death!

3 people like this

I had a really bad match the other night.  Got killed within a minute with regular counselor when Jason morphed right to me within 30 seconds, broke down the door and started breaking the beds.  Got out from under the next bed and he grabbed and killed me.  Respawned back as Tommy right at the police exit later as he was pursuing some people at the exit and he grabbed and killed me before I could do anything.

1 minute ago, He's Killing Me said:

I had a really bad match the other night.  Got killed within a minute with regular counselor when Jason morphed right to me within 30 seconds, broke down the doors and started breaking the beds.  Got out from under the next bed and he grabbed and killed me.  Respawned back as Tommy right at the police exit as he was pursuing some people at the exit and he grabbed and killed me before I could do anything.

Don't hide under beds it gets you killed and is a stupid thing they stuck in here tbh your character if not holding their breath shouts out PLEASE DON'T SEE ME, or when you do release breath out, a massive gasp for air, why would you hide also search the draws for useful stuff you might have found a pocket knife

I will hide EVERY time I realize I'm in the phone house or Jason comes to me early on.

Jason NEVER finds me.  Early game he has no clue anyone is there and it is a waste of time for him to smash up beds, etc without knowing anyone is there.  I bide my time and can leisurely check my surroundings after he morphs away.

The key is to keep from barring the door.  If you do, he'll know someone is there.

6 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I will hide EVERY time I realize I'm in the phone house or Jason comes to me early on.

Jason NEVER finds me.  Early game he has no clue anyone is there and it is a waste of time for him to smash up beds, etc without knowing anyone is there.  I bide my time and can leisurely check my surroundings after he morphs away.

The key is to keep from barring the door.  If you do, he'll know someone is there.

You must be playing idiot Jason's then as the fuse house I'll smash all the doors in too for easier access, I'd hear you under the bed/closet in that time

1 minute ago, Dandan10 said:

You must be playing idiot Jason's then as the fuse house I'll smash all the doors in too for easier access, I'd hear you under the bed/closet in that time

Why waste so much time at that first objective?  Good Jasons stay on the move.

3 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Why waste so much time at that first objective?  Good Jasons stay on the move.

Because I'm good enough to waste that time for later pay offs ?

Just now, Dandan10 said:

Because I'm good enough to waste that time for later pay offs ?

Exactly!  It’s only a few more seconds than it takes for morph to refresh.

IF the two of you guys actually do this, you're letting an awful lot of objectives get completed in the time it takes you to smash every door, window, interior door, bed, and closet.

Totally not worth the chance that you MIGHT find someone hiding when there's no way of knowing early on anyway whether they're there.

But hey, what do I know?

7 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

IF the two of you guys actually do this, you're letting an awful lot of objectives get completed in the time it takes you to smash every door, window, interior door, bed, and closet.

Totally not worth the chance that you MIGHT find someone hiding when there's no way of knowing early on anyway whether they're there.

But hey, what do I know?

Yes what do you know, it literally takes a few seconds to knock down the front and back door and then I'm away, if they've put in something by then (quite possible on a small map) good for them their still going to die....

Edit:

Or I catch them in the act which is even better

Edit 2:

Also I can stop a car better than people escaping to police and when you stop a car most other people gravitate to the car then making for easier piles of corpses around a car too!

1 minute ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

We never said that, we only said windows and doors.  While doing that, if you HEAR someone talk due to fear, and you have a surround sound system, you know exactly where to look.  You might also see their ping, now that pings work correctly.

Knocking down the front and back door (and even windows) will not cause the counselor to out themselves.  Trust me.