Why is it when ur on ur last legs and u call the killer out to 1v1 they get scared. I offer them a fair deal 1v1 if i lose your getting the kill. If i win I get to complete my Objective, Ex.battery,fuse,gas, Prop. but then they get all hands up on you and you pocket knife them and the rage comes. With Childish name calling or they hack you down like your standard Walmart edition Jason All I want is to 1v1 Me why are you so scared ?

"They get all hands up on you"???

Didnt you say you wanted a 1v1?...

"You pocket knife them"

Well that definitely seem fair for your "1v1"....

Anyone who wants to 1v1 or goes into combat stance just screams “I HAVE A POCKET KNIFE, PLEASE TRY AND GRAB ME!!!!”. I never oblige, I hack your ass down as tho I’m being paid for it. 

• Like 4

It’s even more of a give away if youre focusing a particular counselor and someone else is constantly running right into your face.. translation - I have a pocket knife beat me to death please!

• Like 3

im standing in combat stance ready to 1v1 if the potato would follow the rules and not grabbed to do an execution kill maybe the pocket knife wouldn't have triggered just saying 

Aside from Jasons primary objective to kill everyone. He’s obligation is to make sure nothing is repaired to prevent an escape.

So if they are choosing to ignore you they are obviously doing something right.

Maybe next time try “come at me bro” or “how much do you squat?” “Do you even lift?”

• Like 3

Just now, Tattooey said:

Aside from Jasons primary objective to kill everyone. He’s obligation is to make sure nothing is repaired to prevent an escape.

So if they are choosing to ignore you they are obviously doing something right.

Maybe next time try “come at me bro” or maybe “how much do you squat?”

kk i will try that 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, Greyfox187 said:

Why is it when ur on ur last legs and u call the killer out to 1v1 they get scared. I offer them a fair deal 1v1 if i lose your getting the kill. If i win I get to complete my Objective, Ex.battery,fuse,gas, Prop. but then they get all hands up on you and you pocket knife them and the rage comes. With Childish name calling or they hack you down like your standard Walmart edition Jason All I want is to 1v1 Me why are you so scared ?

THIS^^^^  Exactly the kind of stupid S*** that I get tired of. Either run for your life or accept your fate.

• Like 2

Ignoring the OP, the real salt is garbage Jason's who throw tantrums and bitch and whine over the mic if you juke them around a table or car or something.

You're the last counselor alive and some asshat ran off and died with the keys and fuse who knows where, so you juke to survive and.......Jason whines endlessly about how "cheap" it is and how you should "Accept your death like a man instead of wasting everyones time playing ring around the rosie for 20 min".

If they weren't a trash Jason who needed kills handed to them, I wouldn't be able to juke em around a table endlessly for 20 min. So the only one wasting everyones time is the trash Jason.

• Like 2

I don't get it. If Jason is ignoring you then he's got better shit to do. If he is chasing you then it's your job to defend yourself, regardless of whether he is grabbing or slashing. What you're really saying is that he is "scared" to grab you since he correctly assumes you have a pocket knife and hacks you down instead. If you learn to fight him without relying on your pocket knife, then you can 1v1 him all you like.

I'm not gonna fight anyone. I don't use combat stance. This isn't Mortal Kombat. If you want to try that, I'll juke your attempt, grab you, give you a headbutt and swing a pick axe in your face.

7 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Maybe because Jason is a killer and doesn't listen to his victims?

Jason only listens to his mother!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

Jason only listens to his mother!

Jassssooooonnnnn. This is your mother! Kill them Jason, but don't slash them, nobody likes a slasher my boy. Oh and don't shift-grab either. In fact, don't even grab them.Just let them all go. Listen to your mother Jason!

• Like 2

I feel like someone lost a pissing contest and blamed the lack of water...

Maybe they are terrified they don't understand where your sentences end or begin? 

On 15/10/2017 at 10:10 PM, Greyfox187 said:

1v1 me quickscopes on rust, no steady aim 

• Like 1

This thread is stupid to be honest. '1 v 1' in Friday the 13th is David vs Goliath. Jason can't be killed through combat so how do you expect to win?

Gonna lock this.

• Like 3