Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The most amazing thing it's that almost all of them use mics, and it's pretty funny. Today I found someone who started and he started to say "how I drive  guys? (Jason appears) GUYS HELP HOW I DRIVEEEE" so Jason grab him out of the car, but he have a pocket knife si he started to run to a cabin and find a Deborah and he started so say him "Oh my god please help, you gotta help me Jason is chasing me!" So when Jason entered Deborah tried to hit him and died so the guy run out of the cabin and at the same time see Deborah death and he screamed " Im SOOORRYYYY"  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2017 at 10:18 PM, Seeker said:

That makes them newbies not noobs,  noobs are players that never get better.

Noob/Newb is a short for newbie = new inexperienced player prone to mistakes. LOL

Scrubs are the players that never get better and complain all the time. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any new players that jumped on board via disc, jump into the other threads on this forum. There are a lot of good PS4 players that you can send friend requests, that just have fun playing the game. You can find me in that section and send me a request. Noob or not, always looking for people to just have good times with. Just please have a mic. I don’t mind answering any questions and helping new players get up to speed on the ins and outs! A bigger player base is great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, matisangry said:

i'd hope that, at the very least, most of the people on this forum are above being dicks to the new players. treating new players like shit is a great way to kill a game that seems to constantly be struggling with game-crippling issues. 

 

This.  We need to create a welcoming environment where they don't get too frustrated right off the bat and ditch the game.  The spike in player count would be welcome.  Sure, the metas have developed and there's an established way you're "supposed" to play, but they need to be brought up to speed.  Let's not become the Overwatch community that berates noobish players to the point of not wanting to play at all.  (Can you tell I deleted OW off my hard drive?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cruehitman said:

Any new players that jumped on board via disc, jump into the other threads on this forum. There are a lot of good PS4 players that you can send friend requests, that just have fun playing the game. You can find me in that section and send me a request. Noob or not, always looking for people to just have good times with. Just please have a mic. I don’t mind answering any questions and helping new players get up to speed on the ins and outs! A bigger player base is great. 

Mic is an essential piece of kit for this game then?

I've not got one, so I may have to invest.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dr B DDS said:

This.  We need to create a welcoming environment where they don't get too frustrated right off the bat and ditch the game.  The spike in player count would be welcome.  Sure, the metas have developed and there's an established way you're "supposed" to play, but they need to be brought up to speed.  Let's not become the Overwatch community that berates noobish players to the point of not wanting to play at all.  (Can you tell I deleted OW off my hard drive?)

The loot system for Overwatch and rolling a perk system on Friday The 13th have much in common. Both give you duplicates and make you feel you wasted your time grinding for them. That is why I deleted Overwatch a long time ago. It too did not have enough content or game types. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2017 at 3:44 PM, Maddogg_8121 said:

I had time for three matches today.  I chose to do quick play.  I survived twice as a counselor and found my 6th Pamela tape (should be 7, but.....duplicate...).  I then killed 7 of 8 (one guy quit mid kill animation) against people who at least knew how to gang up on Jason.  It is a bitch when you can't grab due to them hitting you immediately and when you try to hack, your ax appears to go right through them.  But, in the end....I got them all except for the rage quitter.  

You got the quitter too. He just didn't have enough honor to die a warrior's death like a true Klingon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Noob/Newb is a short for newbie = new inexperienced player prone to mistakes. LOL

Scrubs are the players that never get better and complain all the time. :lol:

Scrubs are people with no jobs and lack the effort to get one. 

Look up the 90s song no scrubs by tlc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Mic is an essential piece of kit for this game then?

I've not got one, so I may have to invest.

 

To really enjoy the game to its fullest, and accomplish more as well as fun interactions with other lobby members, a mic is definitely key. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

You got the quitter too. He just didn't have enough honor to die a warrior's death like a true Klingon.

Yeah, funny thing is that he was one of four that ganged up on me and beat my ass for a few.  I tried hacking and slashing at them all but it was like the axe was going right through them.  I managed to split them up and he then quits before I get the kill.  Lame.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Mic is an essential piece of kit for this game then?

I've not got one, so I may have to invest.

The PS4 comes with a mike, in fact it’s the one that I use, and everyone tells me that it works perfectly.  I don’t know for sure, but I think the XB1 comes with one too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kaelum said:

The PS4 comes with a mike, in fact it’s the one that I use, and everyone tells me that it works perfectly.  I don’t know for sure, but I think the XB1 comes with one too.

Unless you buy it used like I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seeker said:

Scrubs are people with no jobs and lack the effort to get one

Look up the 90s song no scrubs by tlc. 

Look up the 60's. The term is referring to hippies. In video game parlance...they are good for nothing, lack effort, and complain incessantly (see hippie). :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...