Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miss AJ

Jason's shack locations Jarvis map...

16 posts in this topic

2YoOL1G.png

Its really hard to find Jason's shack on this Jarvis house map but I think I saw them in Elmwood camp North of the campfire & Hollow grove? 

Can anybody confirm this, I'm not 100 percent but I think that's where they spawn. I know Hollow grove is one spot, there's a big open space there. 

You are correct.  Hollow Grove and Elmwood. 

1 person likes this

So I have looked for it many times today and not found it and I have walked around Hollow Grove at least 10 times and am struggling to find my way into it, it’s all rocky, un-walkable terrain for me?!

I am searching for maps whenever I'm on Jarvis house lol. I don't have the preparedness perk.  Pretty much everything is in the middle of the map like the 2 main houses. 

I wonder if it is possible to tell the location based on the random spawning of landmarks. I don't know about the small maps, but with the original three large maps you can tell exactly where the shack is the second you get a map.

14 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I wonder if it is possible to tell the location based on the random spawning of landmarks. I don't know about the small maps, but with the original three large maps you can tell exactly where the shack is the second you get a map.

Correct with the exception of Crystal Lake. No landmarks to determine the shack's location.

5 minutes ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

Correct with the exception of Crystal Lake. No landmarks to determine the shack's location.

Not true, the landmark is just different. Instead of a campfire, you want to look for a specific cabin at Camp Hillbrook. If the cabin is there, then the shack is just north of it. If it isn't there, the shack is in the south east near the eastern exit.

1 person likes this

I know the shack in Elmwood is surrounded by rocks and has a single unmarked path in and out. The path looks something like this:

6KdSmZB.png

For hollow Grove, if I remember correctly it is near where the W is on hollow.  To the east a bit if I remember correctly. 

5 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Not true, the landmark is just different. Instead of a campfire, you want to look for a specific cabin at Camp Hillbrook. If the cabin is there, then the shack is just north of it. If it isn't there, the shack is in the south east near the eastern exit.

I see which cabin you are referring to now. Never knew that. That will be handy when I search for his shack!

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I know the shack in Elmwood is surrounded by rocks and has a single unmarked path in and out. The path looks something like this:

6KdSmZB.png

I stole the sweater a couple of times from that location last night. If Jason morphs there, it's very difficult to get away. Definitely the riskiest shack placement in the game. I couldn't find the Hollow Grove shack when I tried, just seemed to be one big rock formation that couldnt be entered. Though, obviously this thread has enlightened me on that somewhat. 

I think the entrance to the shack up at Hollow Grove is through a break in the chain link fence.

The shack at Hollow Grove is just off the path on the eastern side of it, kind of near the water. The entrance is narrow and obscured by trees and a fence and is difficult to see from the path (near impossible with the rain). It will be difficult to escape if Jason morphs to it.

They are much better hidden which is nice but not unfindable they just down little tree covered paths

Definitely an advantage for Jason (obviously) but he could lay down a trap at the paths entry way when he's leaving the shack. I was thinking a counselor could trap the path too, but doing anything to stun Jason in the pathway would block the councilor from getting in or out.

Did someone spoil the end of The Sixth Sense for you? lol... thanks but things like this remove the fun of exploration and discovery for me. I know some people like jumping on for info like this, but I’ll pass! :)