On 10/14/2017 at 7:54 PM, matisangry said:

I've been trying to give the noobs a few pointers along the way... not that I'm very good, but I think i'm good enough to point out the basics. 

i've heard a lot of pretty nasty shit being tossed at the new players in-game and i can't help but feel kinda bad...  for them coming so late to the party and all. 

also... if we don't wanna be playing in toxic lobbies, we probably shouldn't be contributing to them, eh? 

This survival of fittest something the developers forget!!! I don’t throw shade they can learn on there own like I did!! 

Five public matches today.  The Jasons I went against ranged from lvl 12 to 87.  I escaped all 5 matches :)

Once I drove the two seater out and picked up another guy, 4 times I escaped to the cops.  I had a good day.  Jason players really get tunnel vision and focus too much energy on one player more often than not.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Five public matches today.  The Jasons I went against ranged from lvl 12 to 87.  I escaped all 5 matches :)

Once I drove the two seater out and picked up another guy, 4 times I escaped to the cops.  I had a good day.  Jason players really get tunnel vision and focus too much energy on one player more often than not.  

i find that hard to believe

3 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

i find that hard to believe

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Believe it or not, don't care.  I've been getting my ass kicked by really skilled Jason's for a long long time (since launch) in private matches.  It has been really beneficial in the long run when I play public matches.  Makes me seem like a pro.  Public match Jason's aren't that good and it isn't hard to allude them most of the time. 

13 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Believe it or not, don't care.  I've been getting my ass kicked by really skilled Jason's for a long long time (since launch) in private matches.  It has been really beneficial in the long run when I play public matches.  Makes me seem like a pro.  Public match Jason's aren't that good and it isn't hard to allude them most of the time. 

Well good thing i wasn't jason in one of your 5 public sessions. You'd of been toast.

31 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

Well good thing i wasn't jason in one of your 5 public sessions. You'd of been toast.

Probably.  We'll never know I'm guessing. 

24 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

gamertag?

MadDogg_8121.  At work right now so don't expect me to join right away.  

4 hours ago, Twisty said:

This survival of fittest something the developers forget!!! I don’t throw shade they can learn on there own like I did!! 

i guess. i feel like i didn't really learn on my own though... i learned along with everyone else and we all sorta helped each other out. plus we did it without level 101 big shots talking mad shit to us. 

also, selfishly, if I'm a counselor and my teammates are running around like friggin' idiots, it just makes things harder for me. 

11 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

i will be in touch

5 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Probably.  We'll never know I'm guessing. 

5 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

you on ps4?

Yep

5 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

gamertag?

4 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

i will be in touch

xEz5dgr.gif

You guys made me laugh. :o:wub:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alkavian said:

xEz5dgr.gif

You guys made me laugh. :o:wub:

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.  Not sure why it is so hard for some to believe that most players in quick play aren't that good, but hey...whatever.  I've openly admitted that I'm not that good at this game, but I happened to be just a bit better than the players I was with yesterday.  

It was funny at first but now its getting old just a bunch of noobs not knowing what to do rather just have a bunch of 150s so it makes it fun I started new n know everything, higher levels than me still dont do anything they need to make a matchmaking with people with equal skill n let all the noobs be noobs n have fun

43 minutes ago, Ps4player said:

It was funny at first but now its getting old just a bunch of noobs not knowing what to do rather just have a bunch of 150s so it makes it fun I started new n know everything, higher levels than me still dont do anything they need to make a matchmaking with people with equal skill n let all the noobs be noobs n have fun

THIS is why I ONLY play as Jason now...teamwork? the noobs don't kno the meaning...Competitive? ahhh no, not in their vocab...THEY are only good for 1 thing now....

BUTCHERED BY JASON

On 10/14/2017 at 8:58 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I "council" new players. But if I am Jason you better put whatever I told you in action. Because I am coming for you and I show no mercy to anyone.

This, Six is on point with this. I do the same, when I get Jason I won't let up because they will never get better. But, after the match is over I'll try to point out what they did right and wrong. As long as they stick around, or the lobby doesn't crash. The only time I'll thrash a newb is if they are teaming, cheating or being very sexist or racist. I have no patience for people who play like that, I try to crush them in all aspects so they willingly quit playing for all of our benefit. But, overall I think the influx of newbs has helped us. And, I've made alot of new friends from these players.

2 hours ago, Ps4player said:

It would be hard to match make in this game, as level is a false indicator of skill.

1 hour ago, Purience said:

THIS is why I ONLY play as Jason now...teamwork? the noobs don't kno the meaning...Competitive? ahhh no, not in their vocab...THEY are only good for 1 thing now....

BUTCHERED BY JASON

That's a whole lot of lobby hopping, unless you are hosting a private match, and choosing to be Jason every round. Then again, there's also the bots or Single Player Challenges. All Jason, all the time.

31 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

This, Six is on point with this. I do the same, when I get Jason I won't let up because they will never get better. But, after the match is over I'll try to point out what they did right and wrong. As long as they stick around, or the lobby doesn't crash. The only time I'll thrash a newb is if they are teaming, cheating or being very sexist or racist. I have no patience for people who play like that, I try to crush them in all aspects so they willingly quit playing for all of our benefit. But, overall I think the influx of newbs has helped us. And, I've made alot of new friends from these players.

I also mentor newcomers that are willing to listen. I'm not the all-knowing player, but I give advice that will make them better, if they are willing to listen. Most are appreciative. If we want the players to get better, we have to encourage them.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2017 at 6:01 PM, Miss AJ said:

Zuxi8Qk.png

I like eating noobs with pig splitter Jason Vorhees...plenty of Chop suey, Up n under, & The Jarvis kills for all of them. 

Nice , I run the bloodiest part 3 skin with a pig splitter, part 4 kills are the best IMO

90% of the players in the lobbies I am in are new. I rarely feel challenged as Jason or counselor any more.

Most QP Lobbies now are no different than playing against the bots to me when I'm Jason.

I want to try to help in the lobby after with tips, hints, explanations but half of the people in these lobbies quit before the match ends. 

• Haha 1

I thought the EXPERIENCE BOOST OF 2.3 was a good idea for helping noobs get some better perks...us veterans already have everything... so it didn't help us

It should stay 2.3

I gotta say that it was a blast playing with all of the new players. Most of the newbies seemed to enjoy It,  I felt bad for the one guy who was Jason got killed during his first try.  

I hope this keeps the numbers up on PC.