Twisty

The noobs are out lol

40 posts in this topic

The new players are out lol and man is it funny as hell watching them hide in the funniest spots!!! Lmao Trying stuff they think is new but it old as hell!!!! Lmao

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Twisty said:

The new players are out lol and man is it funny as hell watching them hide in the funniest spots!!! Lmao Trying stuff they think is new but it old as hell!!!! Lmao

Yeah I just found a Kenny following me and trying to hit me, and a Deborah who doesn't even open drawers lol. I feel like in launch day xD

1 person likes this

Don’t worry soon enough the forums will be cluttered with “Nerf Jason because he didn’t bring me flowers before he killed me” threads. ?

3 people like this

Zuxi8Qk.png

I like eating noobs with pig splitter Jason Vorhees...plenty of Chop suey, Up n under, & The Jarvis kills for all of them. 

I was in a lobby with all Rank 1-10s today, I was the only rank that was considered "high (Rank 101)"

It was always hilarious to see a Chad running around with a machete, and when Jason is nearby, he starts beating the crap out of Jason until he's left clicked to death.

I ran into a Vanessa who was following a Deborah, yes they both died by the way.

These are all funny to me, because I can remember me immediately hiding under a bed whenever the music gets hype all the time.

I've been trying to give the noobs a few pointers along the way... not that I'm very good, but I think i'm good enough to point out the basics. 

i've heard a lot of pretty nasty shit being tossed at the new players in-game and i can't help but feel kinda bad...  for them coming so late to the party and all. 

also... if we don't wanna be playing in toxic lobbies, we probably shouldn't be contributing to them, eh? 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

I've been trying to give the noobs a few pointers along the way... not that I'm very good, but I think i'm good enough to point out the basics. 

i've heard a lot of pretty nasty shit being tossed at the new players in-game and i can't help but feel kinda bad...  for them coming so late to the party and all. 

also... if we don't wanna be playing in toxic lobbies, we probably shouldn't be contributing to them, eh? 

I "council" new players. But if I am Jason you better put whatever I told you in action. Because I am coming for you and I show no mercy to anyone.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah I just found a Kenny following me and trying to hit me, and a Deborah who doesn't even open drawers lol. I feel like in launch day xD

I have come across a lot of new players too. I had a Chad that kept following me around trying to kill me with the machete and a Kenny that tried to kill me with the shotgun, lol.  

When I get 8/8 as Jason and nearly 4K in XP...I am not complaining about noobs.  Good to have fodder once in a while.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, matisangry said:

A lot of people forget that we were all noobs in the beginning. If the vets help the noobs get better early on, they won't be noobs for long. Let's get them up to speed.

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

A lot of people forget that we were all noobs in the beginning. If the vets help the noobs get better early on, they won't be noobs for long. Let's get them up to speed.

Nooo! Nothing wrong with letting them find out for themselves like we had to. I’m still not very good, but I’m having a blast either way! Lol. 

I went into a cabin today that was fully searched, all drawers open or empty, except for one. And in that drawer was a Pamela tape. Reminds me of going into the bathrooms at Crystal Lake one time and finding car keys on the floor. Someone actually dropped the car keys in favor of a med spray.

I laugh at killing them when I'm Jason. When I'm not j tho I help them.  I'll just use the come here emote and most of the time they follow me to victory..... Or we encounter a decent Jason player and they become bait cuz they will hide in the closet while I run away:lol:

14 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

lol saw this alot too this weekend.The new players dont know that they cant teamkill :lol:

7 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

Nooo! Nothing wrong with letting them find out for themselves like we had to. I’m still not very good, but I’m having a blast either way! Lol. 

ha. maybe i'm a little more willing to play "big brother" because i usually have my preference set to counselor so the newbies are an especially huge pain in the ass.

as jason, though... the newbies are great! it's like shootin' fish in a barrel, my friend!

Yeah, I've put on my "senior counselor" swimsuit this weekend, guided people through basic game mechanics. Fun, more people.

On 10/15/2017 at 0:37 AM, TestedTwice said:

I'm not saying hold their hand or anything. But there's no shame in giving a pointer or two to help them get up to speed. People have done such for me, and I've since then paid it forward.

Unfortunately most of them are children that rage quit so it's near impossible to compleat a full match if they are host. Oh and they start to cry when they are about to get killed and beg you not to kill them.

Hopefully at some point they will realise it doesn't matter if you die and they will stay till the end.

1 person likes this

Had a game yesterday where a Jason player ran around trying to slash people.  NEVER morphed or shifted.  Literally ran around the map trying to hit people. We survived the round because some turkey solo'd the 4 seater. 

Oh and since the 2XP thing started, I've been wary of dropping keys by the car while we search for other parts.  Some novice players just pick them up and run off.  This is the biggest peeve I have next to players ratting each out over the radio with another player's location.

You are just stupid. We were all beginners. Let the train and they will kill you or troll the shit out of you later.

It's not like we are the masters of the universe.

Grow up.

I had a dude as Jason chasing me round and round a sofa for a good 15 minutes while everyone else escaped. He tried to trick me a few times by going outside and waiting behind the door with stalk on. It obviously wasn't going to work but I could still see his axe poking out from behind the door lol.

Yeah he got me in the end however when the game ended I just got a torrent of abuse of him lol I think he was about 12.

It was funny as I did exactly the same when I started playing. Not a good tattic to have a Vendetta against someone lol. FYI i am 45. I should write a stern letter to his mum lol.

Shit....I felt like a noob finally getting to play as  Part 4 Jason yesterday, had a whopping 3 out of 8 kills.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I "council" new players. But if I am Jason you better put whatever I told you in action. Because I am coming for you and I show no mercy to anyone.

I did the same this past weekend.  I felt bad for some of the newer players and didn't want them to be discouraged about not killing anyone when Jason or dying all the time as a counselor.  We need the noobs to continue on playing, the more the merrier :) I took a few under my wing and gave them pointers from both sides

32 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

You are just stupid. We were all beginners. Let the train and they will kill you or troll the shit out of you later.

It's not like we are the masters of the universe.

Grow up.

We are just sharing some funny experiences we've had with new players. 

I remember my first time as Jason, one of the kid players actually told me how to break window because he saw me struggling with it.  He knew I didn't know what I was doing yet stood a few feet away from me just to tell me how to play.  I got ravaged though by the other players at the end because I didn't know how to shift well and the Tommy player just ran circles around me till the clock ran out.  Only the youngest player defended me in the lobby and my mic wasn't working so I couldn't tell everyone it was my first time.

I'm 10x a better Jason player now though.