Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowellCampsNAKED

Never Hike Alone (F13 fan film)

16 posts in this topic

Never Hike Alone was absolutely amazing 2 thumbs way up!!!! Holy shit guys go watch it a huge surprise near the end.....  no spoilers please!!

Also me "Campfacer" is in the end credits.

1 person likes this

I noticed Powell custom drums listed in credits also. Watched the movie few hours ago really good for a fan made film

1 person likes this

I am happy to have been a backer! I was not expecting that surprise ending! I hope we get a prequel showing Pamela's rampage and a sequel.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I am happy to have been a backer! I was not expecting that surprise ending! I hope we get a prequel showing Pamela's rampage and a sequel.

Thank you! Funny you mention that. We have a Pamela story and the Sequel on standby for future endeavors. And yes, you know who is hungry to do more! ;)

1 person likes this

Just now, damnenchiladas said:

Thank you! Funny you mention that. We have a Pamela story and the Sequel on standby for future endeavors. And yes, you know who is hungry to do more! ;)

Yes!!!!!! I will try to kick in if I can when that happens!

Yeah I was dead broke when the Kickstarter happened I'll try donating more next time or buy a few shirts if you have stock left?

I will certainly back again if money is needed for the future films 

This was awesome.  Thanks for making this!   I'm defenitely more likely to rewatch this than some of the real movies.  

Just watched it. Very impressed. Loved the final scene. Prefer it to Jason X and the reboot! :)

i did not expect that ending one bit at all i love the references too at the end

1 person likes this

Hey thanks guys for all the kind words! We were hoping the ending would be a pleasant surprise for fans! 

On 11/7/2017 at 5:56 PM, damnenchiladas said:

Hey thanks guys for all the kind words! We were hoping the ending would be a pleasant surprise for fans! 

It was perfect! I hope we see him in part 2!

This is just the best fan movie ever done !
It was good on so many levels (acting, scenario, realization, easter eggs) and that surprise at the end... OMG!
So many scenes are epic, even little ones (the way Jason get the axe out of the rack... so smooth and powerful at the same time), the quick walk of Jason filmed front is so badass... the damn moon-eye transition, wow!  There are so much great stuff I can't talk about without spoilers.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:53 AM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Never Hike Alone was absolutely amazing 2 thumbs way up!!!! Holy shit guys go watch it a huge surprise near the end.....  no spoilers please!!

Also me "Campfacer" is in the end credits.

I’ve seen it so I don’t really care. But by saying “huge surprise near the end” that’s a spoiler. And then nexf sentence is “no spoilers”, that’s funny.

5 hours ago, MattGarcia said:

I’ve seen it so I don’t really care. But by saying “huge surprise near the end” that’s a spoiler. And then nexf sentence is “no spoilers”, that’s funny.

That doesn't make sense! It's like as if I told someone "I have a huge surprise for you" all I did there is let them know there is something coming that might make them feel good, give them more initiative to watch it!  I actually know a couple of people that Only saw 3/4 of the film because they got caught up doing something else and when I asked them if they liked it they said "yeah it was good" but if I had told them what I posted here I'm sure they would have pushed to stick to finish it! ?