AJ_isoverrated

How to stop the car as a -shift Jason (tip)

I suck at starting my paragraphs.

So everyone knows that Jasons with -shift (negative shift) are slower than the car itself,which makes it impossible to stop a car with shift alone.So I will give you a tip on how to stop it without the use of shift.

So almost on every map there is a narrow/small path that the Counsellors need to take in order to reach the exit,I'll give you a few examples, On Higgins Haven the car usually spawns on the west side of the map (other side of the island) it has to go through a bridge to get to the other side.

On packanack Lodge the path straight from the main Lodge to the main road is extremely narrow.

On Higgins Haven small just beside the main Lodge and near the east exit,there is a small bridge.

(I KNOW there are multiple different ways you can reach the exit by going offroad but most players don't)

What you can do is morph straight to the narrow path (Whether it's the bridge,small path etc) and kind of hide behind a tree or other object to make it look like you used a bad morph (because if they see you they would start going reverse and you don't want that) and as soon as you see that they are coming close immediately run/fast walk towards the car and 80% of the time you will stop it.

As a p4 Jason,I was able to stop the car this way more than twice.

• Like 2

I use what ZooMalfunction said.

But if they were to off road, I would morph slightly ahead of them and try to push them towards narrow spaces where the car can crash or get stuck on a rock. If they are successful at it then I would wait by the main road and turn on stalk and shift towards the car. Every car needs to get to the main road in order for it to escape.

Yeah I really like morphing to the covered bridge & block the car in there because it's a confined space which makes it easier. Then it's trapped in there & hard to restart to drive it out. 

22 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

Yeah I really like morphing to the covered bridge & block the car in there because it's a confined space which makes it easier. Then it's trapped in there & hard to restart to drive it out. 

Exactly,it forces them to reverse whereas shifting ahead of them may make you miss or a good driver may also juke you but if you do like I said and catch them with surprise,they may not even have enough time to stop after they see you.

It is good to try and stop the car on a narrow path, but the absolute best way to deal with a moving car is as mentioned before, which is morph some distance ahead of the vehicle, stalk, then shift to the front of the vehicle. This is almost impossible to stop as a driving counselor. The only time any one has ever gotten past me when I used that tactic was because my dumbass just whiffed right past the car while I was in shift. Other than that it has an almost 100% success rate. 

14 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

An easier way is to just Morph ahead, then Stalk-Shift into the car.

Exactly what I do, just went 8/8 earlier because of this method.