stackable_perk08oqc.jpg

This is a little example to show you guys how i would imagine it, to be in the game. You simply select the 3 Perks that you want to stack and press the button and the game will give you a better version of the 3 you´ve chosen. Or you simply take the option next to "Roll Perk." You can only get a better version of the perk you chose and stacked. It would be an interesting thing to think about stacking them with commons, uncommon and rares. 

Just now, Redcat345 said:

Pay to win: the thread.

If the discussion is about buying specific perks or upgrading perks with CP, then that would make it Grind to Win, right?

3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Pay to win: the thread.

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

If the discussion is about buying specific perks or upgrading perks with CP, then that would make it Grind to Win, right?

I guess there is someone not willing to read the thread. That´s fine. 
The main discussion is about the option to buy epic perks for a high amount of CP, but the discussion shifted to different possibilities like the one i posted. 

Just now, cwlunatic said:

I guess there is someone not willing to read the thread. That´s fine. 
The main discussion is about the option to buy epic perks for a high amount of CP, but the discussion shifted to different possibilities like the one i posted. 

I misread the thread and thought people were talking about buying with money. The idea is bad because even with the Cp system, now you will risk having everyone running aj with every epic stealth perk to stay off Jason's sense.

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I think it would at least give a player something to spend their CP on in a more meaningful way. With 101 level...150 inbound, there isn't anything you can't have completely bought and paid for with CP long before hitting maximum level. I've suggested a pay to buy and upgrade system for Perks on my feedback thread as well. Gambling away all that CP right now is a bit of a crap-shoot considering only Rare and Epic perks are useful in the current meta. Compound this issue with only a few perks having a meaningful impact because the rest are too circumstantial, or buff things too far out of the meta game to be concerned with (quiet swimming - stamina regeneration next to an activated radio), and you have a lackluster perk system.

Glad to see you out and about chatting with us Shifty. Thanks for that.

4 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

you are grinding either way.. its basically what the 101 players are doing right now.. playing to get the CP for the day they open (coming Soon™) up the new stuff to be bought with CP.

Even if you aren't level 101 my friend you are playing the game to get up in levels, grinding to get higher levels to unlock those things others have.. its all a grind, but what @cwlunaticis suggesting is making it a little more valuable to folks, maybe a little more interesting.

The only thing I see in this thread I can get on board with, is the "Fusing" of Perks, say you have 3 white my dads a cop, fuse those 3, and you get a guaranteed blue my dads a cop for the cost of "sacrificing" the 3 whites, to get 1 random my dads a cop blue. Say 3 Whites+100 CP= Blue.  3 blues+250 CP= Orange and so on, but for the sake of balance, dont allow the fusion of 3 rares, Epics should only be rolled by luck, not by that method.