PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Servers are trash today.

195 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

The gave us a new map and a new jason. What more do you guys want? Blood? Geez...

Carrot on a stick. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

The gave us a new map and a new jason. What more do you guys want? Blood? Geez...

Oh YAY!

Free things!

They gave us bells and whistles.

Which we cant use.

You know what we want?

WORKING SERVERS & BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!

1 person likes this

In 5 hours I have played 1 game, 

At this point I would be more pleased with an offline version over a crashing online server. 

Anyone know when a single player offline mode is coming? 

4 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

We need a stable game for enjoy all stuff they gave us.

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

We need a stable game for enjoy all stuff they gave us.

was being sarcastic lol. im one of their biggest critics.

I now picture this when im hoping to load into a game.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

was being sarcastic lol. im one of their biggest critics.

Guess you are lol.

8 minutes ago, Geez said:

In 5 hours I have played 1 game, 

At this point I would be more pleased with an offline version over a crashing online server. 

Anyone know when a single player offline mode is coming? 

Single player? LMFAO... Dont hold your breath

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, 2fast4u said:

Single player? LMFAO... Dont hold your breath

Like you said, he better don't hold his breath because he is gonna have 80 years old and IIIphonic will be still saying they are working on it lol.

1 person likes this

Thank God Gun released the update earlier in the week. It helped alot of people at least get a chance to try out the new map, Jason, and Mitch.

I had no problems this morning and afternoon. I played from like 9 am until a little after 1 pm. Must have been when people were still in school and at work. Sucks though since I missed the last Double XP weekend and was looking forward to getting my level up quicker this weekend. Hopefully it gets figured out before it ends.

Randy tried to start a private match on ps4 for his twitch stream. wasnt able to invite anyone lol. their saying ps4 servers is the problem and not on their end .

Just now, 2fast4u said:

Randy tried to start a private match on ps4 for his twitch stream. wasnt able to invite anyone lol. their saying ps4 servers is the problem and not on their end .

They always say that, but this game is the only game I ever have any problems with.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, 2fast4u said:

I'd probably try to shift the blame too. I mean they went through this already so no excuse is going to cut it. They had a dry run, it was a disaster, then they did a double exp weekend to make up for it which was a disaster. So now that it's the physical launch AND a double exp weekend...  I mean really their options are to fix it or openly admit incompetence and they can't seem to fix it which I feel only reinforces the other thing. 

This is amazing. How can they not be prepared time and again for this! It will not work on PS4. Empty quick play lobbies. Time outs in private before a match can start. Errors joining party or rooms. Not one successful game yet! I’m floored. You would have thought, today of ALL DAYS, they’d be ready for

1 person likes this

wife got finally got inna match awile ago and spawned as jason.  while she was chasing down a counselor, pretty much about to kill em she stops then says "wait, let me see if this is the host.  i dont want him to quit cuz i kill em first."  thought that as kinda funny lol

please bring dedicated servers online!!!  i was hoping they would have done so before the physical release to minimize the current prob were having/been having.

9 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

I know I got an invite from him FINALLY and was so happy.....until I tried to join.

1 minute ago, cruehitman said:

This is amazing. How can they not be prepared time and again for this! It will not work on PS4. Empty quick play lobbies. Time outs in private before a match can start. Errors joining party or rooms. Not one successful game yet! I’m floored. You would have thought, today of ALL DAYS, they’d be ready for

Not to say otherwise, but I can see how this may not be all their fault.  They are relying on 3rd party servers from Sony to handle all the traffic.  Granted this is the only game having issues, it could be the way the netcode is written to connect to peers.  Still they should invest some money into dedicated servers for all platforms.  PS4 being the first platform supported since we are the ones with the issues.

1 minute ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

I know I got an invite from him FINALLY and was so happy.....until I tried to join.

yea i did do.

56 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

A better server 

I was really looking forward to this double xp event I hope they  extend it when the problem is "fixed"

2 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

They always throw the blame on PlayStation.:lol::lol::lol:

Yep they do. PlayStation's probably like "We're not the problem. Man up and accept your mistakes lol". If servers keep failing on major events, then I see this game barely making it to the second Friday the 13th in 2018 (The first is in April, the second is in July).

Just now, TylertheGreat said:

I was really looking forward to this double xp event I hope they  extend it when the problem is "fixed"

They probably won't. They didn't for the first 2XP event they did. 

2 minutes ago, TylertheGreat said:

Wouldn't hold your breath this happened during the last Double XP weekend...and there was no extension. 

People can't even join private matches, hopefully they can fix things tonight of all nights.

All I can say is WOW! Blame whoever, the main issue other than this obviously not working is the silence from the team. I’m sure if PSN was having issues, the would advise an ETA which could be shared. Leave people to their own assumptions and assume the worst.