PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Servers are trash today.

195 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Probably late October.

i hope so, because even if servers arent crashed like right now, hosts are leaving games or getting disconnected. at this point players spend more time in menus and lobby than in actual game.

1 person likes this

Ah, this would be why I kept getting the "Error. Failed to host game session, verify you have an internet connection" message,minutes after playing a co-op mission in Sniper Elite 4.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Littlelinda3 said:

Finally got into a lobby! 

I am redownloading it to see if that helped hopefully I can get in

Cant say i told you so but its ok keep the faith in gun there on the job guys don't worry lol!!! Also thanks i like jasons new trap on packanack map nice 50 foot hole in the middle of the woods 3 free kills lol!!!

1 person likes this

This isn't meant to be a deliberate knock against the developers,but what did everyone expect? It's double xp,it's Friday The 13th....Of course this was going to happen. If you took off work today,that's just insane given the server track record.

3 people like this

40 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

This isn't meant to be a deliberate knock against the developers,but what did everyone expect? It's double xp,it's Friday The 13th....Of course this was going to happen. If you took off work today,that's just insane given the server track record.

I mean you have a point, but y'know I had faith that they wouldn't make the same mistakes again, especially with this being the physical launch. One would think they would want their game to work on the day that it's hitting store shelves.

1 person likes this

You would think since the last issue they would add enough servers to hold over this weekend, but no...

Double XP. Been on all day. Moved up one level.

I've been a big defender, but I'm about done. This game is simply unplayable. Probably 1/15 games I actually get to complete. Just unbelievable.

I managed to play a full match then halfway through second got booted and can't connect again

I’ve only been able to play 1 1/2 matches the past 3 hrs cause half way through one of them connection to host was lost. 

4 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So servers are working?

Not as of writing this no. They were good for the length of a game and a half or so.

you'd think they'd make sure they were ready as to avoid the disaster that was digital launch (and the last double XP weekend.) 

definitely not a great way to welcome in the new players. 

3 minutes ago, Littlelinda3 said:

I’ve only been able to play 1 1/2 matches the past 3 hrs cause half way through one of them connection to host was lost. 

That usually means they quit.

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

That usually means they quit.

Eh not always I had that happen earlier, I was host AND Jason.

1 person likes this

I just can't fathom how this has happened again when lessons have surely been learned? Haven't been able to complete a game all night. I'm not angry or annoyed - just mystified. Was really pumped for this. :(  

1 person likes this

Friday The 13th twitter says this "The issues connected to the PSN servers appear to have stabilized. We'll continue to monitor the situation. Apologies for any inconveniences" So I was hoping I could play but errors still.

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Friday The 13th twitter says this "The issues connected to the PSN servers appear to have stabilized. We'll continue to monitor the situation. Apologies for any inconveniences" So I was hoping I could play but errors still.

I just made it into a lobby- we'll see. 

This now is inexcusable!!!!!!! One launch day I'll understand. But these guys were lucky enough to essentially have 2, and they shit the bed again!!!! I'm sorry I can't defend anymore!! Like I said inexcusable!!!! I'm so glad I didn't take my kids out of school and a day off of work for this like I planned!!!!!! 

Me to only in the morning,right now is imposible to found a session what a bullshit

They sure are. I just wanted to play Friday The 13th on Friday the 13th but no, if it I can't find a match I'm either put in a lobby by myself and no one joins or there's constant crashes, it sucks.