PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Servers are trash today.

195 posts in this topic

Literally guys, I been trying to get in a match today and always create and empty lobby where no one enter. And when I found a match and when the game starts it crash. I don't know it's because it's Friday 13th or it's because physical copy release and a lot of people are trying to play I don't know. But servers are trash today, I can barely play.

2 people like this

Friday The 13th + Physical Release + Double XP = :(

1 person likes this

I've been dealing with connectivity issues more than usual today.... that and high ping lobbies since everyone on the planet is streaming this game today.

It might have to do with location. Can you send dxdiag go f13game@fearthegun.com? 

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

Friday The 13th + Physical Release + Double XP = :(

Yep, it's sucks when something cool happens and you can play it!

8 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Literally guys, I been trying to get in a match today and always create and empty lobby where no one enter. And when I found a match and when the game starts it crash. I don't know it's because it's Friday 13th or it's because physical copy release and a lot of people are trying to play I don't know. But servers are trash today, I can barely play.

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

It might have to do with location. Can you send dxdiag go f13game@fearthegun.com? 

Nope it's definitely not location, have a friend of U.S.A and he was the hoster, the lobby was full but when match started half lobby got connection error.

Was having very few issues up until a few minutes ago.

1 person likes this

Why is it when this game has anything good going on (hard copy release, new jason, new counselor, double xp weekend), the servers are just trash? How about this, instead of us playing on these servers, you just set my character to level 100 and we can call it even, because this is nuts!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Vaderspupil said:

Was having very few issues up until a few minutes ago.

So it works for you?

They don’t think ahead that’s why. I would tell the support page but they will most link me to jasonkillsbugs.com

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So it works for you?

Not presently. I'm getting an unknown error when I try to accept invites.  It just started happening maybe 15 minutes ago.

1 minute ago, BoxingRouge said:

They don’t think ahead that’s why.

Yep, it happens every double xp weekend. Maybe every double xp weekend "crashes" come for torment us?

Just now, Vaderspupil said:

Not presently. I'm getting an unknown error when I try to accept invites.  It just started happening maybe 15 minutes ago.

Same here lol.

At least the new players will get a taste of what we had to put up with for the past 5 months.

8 people like this

Wow. Are they really this unprepared for all the PS4 sales? My brother got off work early to buy the game and unwind from the week and he is LIVID. He said he gives it one more hour and he's taking the game back and going out for drinks. 

3 people like this

I took the day off work and have gotten two full games in all day. This fucking sucks.

what a joke, i knew the servers gonna crash today. zero responsibility from devs. very sad and frustrating.

where did all my friends go!?! 

I hate to say it but I'm surprised it took this long for things to totally crash. we had issues throughout the morning but nothing major. hopefully they can get things working sooner rather than later. 

Yeah, I also can't connect as of 20 minutes or so on PS4, before that, I was in, just getting the regular "host quits/gets kicked 12 minutes in" experience. Fun when it goes...

Was able to complete two games this morning. Now I just get done with all my shit for the day and this is what I walk into.