I love this game since I’ve bought it but the only problem I have with the game is if the host decides to quit, it shuts the lobby. It’s happened to me a couple of times as Jason and I was about to kill the final person and the host quit so I got no xp, it’s annoying so if possible can you implement a host migration for when the host decides to quit? Other than that, brilliant game

I've had 4, four games in a row end less than 5 minutes in because the host left. So I've spent the last hour doing nothing, getting no experience and being an idiot

Now 7 games that haven't finished. Isn't double experience weekend supposed to be your gift back to us for putting up with all these issues? And yet we can't even access it? Really?

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Ok now I can't find a game. Is everyone being taken to host an empty lobby that won't fill up? Pathetic. 

Yes I've sat here an hour and had 1 match the rest of the time I'm host and nobody joins.

sometimes it isn't the hosts fault. I was just playing as a host, and my game crashed, it gave me a blue error screen in the middle of a death. Pretty sure the Jason was quite mad at that, as well as the other players in the lobby. I'm not saying that's always the situation, but when I'm host, I prefer to stick around and view the game as a dead spectator. 

Yeah, I’m the same I like to view the game even after I die cos it’s fun to watch but it’s so annoying when the host disconnects or quits cos you get no rewards or xp so it’s basically a wasted game

Yeah, sometimes the host quits due to crashes, but a lot of people do quit on purpose. I wish they could take away all the perks or kill types from people who purposely quit mid game. It is plenty fun to watch for 10 minutes without playing. That's one of the reason I mostly play with friends.
But I was playing with half a dozen friends tonight in the same room and we found out that a few of our computers were not good hosts. One of them was a powerful new desktop PC with Windows 10. Another was a wimpy laptop with Windows 7. A 2-year-old MacBook Pro running Boot Camp was the best. We went 8 hours with absolutely no problems. Go figure.