*This change would only affect people who own "Savini Jason"*

I play primarily random Counselor/Jason to always have to adapt to what the game provides, for extra challenge, to keep the game fresh and to be surprised by being my favorite character and would like to see "Savini Jason" added to the "Random" Jason selection for those with the corresponding DLC.

It would be a small tweak and really nice to people who supported the game and like the random aspect of the game (like me).

• Thanks 1

I would also agree with this as a mostly random player.  I don’t know what the exact terminology for the Savini skin was via the backer kit but if they emphasized ownership being exclusive I also think just making him a random option period would be fine.  Backers still have exclusive ownership and can play Jason every time they get Jason could in a private match make themselves Jason and always select Savini.  With that in mind I don’t see the problem with making it a random option for everyone that’s gives you a 1-8 chance of being Jason at all and then even a smaller percentage that you’d end up with Savini meaning a non backer could maybe play save 1 of 100 matches they get Jason if their lucky maybe even never.  I know the boo hoos that follow this line of thought but like I said it all depends on th exact wordage that was used for th backer reward.

5 hours ago, UprightChair said:

I would also agree with this as a mostly random player.  I don’t know what the exact terminology for the Savini skin was via the backer kit but if they emphasized ownership being exclusive I also think just making him a random option period would be fine.  Backers still have exclusive ownership and can play Jason every time they get Jason could in a private match make themselves Jason and always select Savini.  With that in mind I don’t see the problem with making it a random option for everyone that’s gives you a 1-8 chance of being Jason at all and then even a smaller percentage that you’d end up with Savini meaning a non backer could maybe play save 1 of 100 matches they get Jason if their lucky maybe even never.  I know the boo hoos that follow this line of thought but like I said it all depends on th exact wordage that was used for th backer reward.

That would be up to gun. I honestly don't care if people have a slight chance of playing "Savini Jason" without owning him. After all, you wouldn't be able to customize his kills and they could make it more rare than just choosing one of the existing Jasons at random. Maybe it's a 1% chance to play him if you don't have him. That's beside the point though. I don't understand why "Savini Jason" isn't in the 'Random' Jason pool for those who have him. It's not game-changing if he's not in the pool, but you can't say it's not strange he's not a pick for those who have him. That's all I'm saying.

This would be a nice addition.

I prefer random selections and unfortunately Savini Jason has to be chosen beforehand.