So there is people out there who cheat by glitching, helping Jason, hacking and people who don't know how to report them or have no device to use the internet with to report them. They are stuck with these cheaters, because nobody else will report them because they don't want to be snitchers.

It may take a lot more work to do this, but we need it.

We do need this. Or at the very least we need a way to avoid players. I am finishing spectating in a match right now because someone was literally running Jason around to show him where everyone was. These people shouldn't be able to play this game. It ruins the experience for all 6 other players. 

I agree, before they disabled team kill I was getting shot or slashed quite a bit in quick play games. Then I played a few matches with folks working together and pointing out to Jason where everyone was as well as trying to injure my player to slow me down. Now that it's banned they are still trying to cheat. I had a guy today that jumped in a cabin where I was, trying to beat me to all the goods, then he set off flares and broke the windows to make a lot of noise. smh They literally have nothing else to do, then I see that a lot of trolls are uploading to youtube and people are subbing for their griefing. 

We've been asking for this feature for months. Last I heard some sort of report feature was in the works and would be coming soon™.