I know that Freddy and Jason aren't the best of friends but wouldn't it be cool if the devs added him into the game? Freddy and Jason could work together to kill 12(instead of 6) counselors. THe overall chaos would be glorious and a lot of fun. Any other thoughts on this or does it sound like a bad/dumb idea?

• Like 2

Freddy will never be in the game. This is Friday the 13th not Jason and friends.

• Like 2

I think it's a cool idea but I don't think they can add Freddy really.  They probly could do a living and unread Jason or something.

It would be awesome, but let's try to get Mrs. Vorhees first which is doable with the existing license. You do bring a better point that the lobby's need to be expanded to 10 counselor's. I rarely play in a full lobby, and every lobby has people that quit. Most lobbys end up with 5-6 people so there's a vast network of hardly filled lobby's instead of less lobby's with more people. If people quit, there'd still be  7-8 players left. 

I agree with who ever said get Pamela first. Make all the Jason and other killlers under the current license that you can.
After that though if they could ever possible get other licenses and add other major killers that'd be interesting down the line to keep this game going for a long time.

The way they would have to do Freddy and Jason though couldn't be as simple as adding a Freddy killer to the game. That'd be pretty lame to me. It would have to hold true to the Freddy Movies in that he can only hurt you in your dreams(besides from when he got pulled out of the dream). So basically the games would have to have two options maybe:
1. Make the games longer and increase the in game speed to simulate a whole day and at some point if your character doesn't find an energy drink, coffee, pills, etc. to stay awake then they would have to risk falling asleep to get some rest or die from exhaustion. I haven't thought through everything entirely but basically you can fall asleep and go into Freddy's world and then he has a chance to try to kill you and you have to do something at like Medium difficulty to escape(wake up) and when you do you're fully restored. You and a buddy could time your sleeps to take on Freddy together or one protect the other from Jason while the other sleeps. Or maybe when in sleep mode Jason can't see you laying in the bed or something. Idk it would have to be something like that for me to enjoy it.
2. Add Freddy in as a killer and give him attributes and special Freddy kills. To me this would just feel really poor because it wouldn't bring anything from that series.

• Like 1

I'd rather see them make a whole new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. The only TCM game I know of other than leather face being in mortal combat is the old Atari 2600 TCM which I'm lucky enough to own.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

I'd rather see them make a whole new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. The only TCM game I know of other than leather face being in mortal combat is the old Atari 2600 TCM which I'm lucky enough to own.

That'd be pretty cool, but a whole Freddy game or a Freddy Jason dynamic match like the movie would be cool, but only if they do it right.

On 10/13/2017 at 4:39 PM, Duckodb said:

Leatherface has been added to the roster of killers on dead by daylight along with michael myers. The hooking thing actually works for leatherface too.

I had an idea similar to this. My idea was to increase player count for counselors and have both Jason and Freddy as killers at the same time. Both Jason and Freddy would be working against each other to kill the most people. Jason and Freddy can sabotage each other and steal kills etc. There would have to be some other ways for the counselors to survive though. 

I wish. I think Pamela would still be a great option tho. Play as her and have more speed and stealth but be easier to die. When she dies, you re-spawn as Jason anyway but get less points.

On 10/13/2017 at 8:56 AM, PsychBam said:

That'd be pretty cool, but a whole Freddy game or a Freddy Jason dynamic match like the movie would be cool, but only if they do it right.

You'd really need an entirely different game from this one to do Freddy an sort of Justice, I don't think he'd fit this game's formula well at all.

Fudging no! This is Friday The 13th, for the love of god, Freddy doesn't belong in the game. If you want to go play a game with Freddy Kruger go play DBD. Would people stop going on about having Freddy in the game! :angry:

On 10/12/2017 at 7:50 PM, dmack621 said:

Freddy will never be in the game. This is Friday the 13th not Jason and friends.

That doesn't mean that they couldn't incorporate Freddy into Jason's world. This is a video game and not everything in the game is 100% accurate to the movie. Give it some space the breathe.

6 hours ago, zarakye said:

Fudging no! This is Friday The 13th, for the love of god, Freddy doesn't belong in the game. If you want to go play a game with Freddy Kruger go play DBD. Would people stop going on about having Freddy in the game! :angry:

Um... No? I'd love to see a Freddy in Jason's world. Remember there is a movie called Freddy v. Jason? Why are people acting as if they've never encountered each other before? Again, this is a videogame, not the movie. What's currently in the game is NOT 100% accurate to the movie so it doesn't need to be 100% accurate with regards to Freddy being in the game.

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Useless wish as dbd has freddy. so it´s impossible.

Depends if that license is exclusive or not. But it is impossible for this game. Maybe they can do a separate game. Make it similar in play style to this one, but everyone is asleep and has to wake up.

Then maybe a FvJ later down the line. All would require separate contracts and licenses, though.

On 10/12/2017 at 7:50 PM, dmack621 said:

I agree.. No Freddy.

Chucky tho... I heard Jason had a Chucky Doll back in the day.  Just sayin'

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Chucky tho... I heard Jason had a Chucky Doll back in the day.  Just sayin'

That would be funny. Being chased by Jason with a Chucky doll running around behind him trying to keep up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

That would be funny. Being chased by Jason with a Chucky doll running around behind him trying to keep up.

And when you hit chucky with a Bat.. He just goes flying and bouncing off trees...lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

And when you hit chucky with a Bat.. He just goes flying and bouncing off trees...lol

lmao I wish I could show you the image in my head

• Like 1

+1 that would be great! 12+ Character with jason two character OR, Freddy and jason character, unknown and jason character?

7 hours ago, King_Duncan_VII said:

Um... No? I'd love to see a Freddy in Jason's world. Remember there is a movie called Freddy v. Jason? Why are people acting as if they've never encountered each other before? Again, this is a videogame, not the movie. What's currently in the game is NOT 100% accurate to the movie so it doesn't need to be 100% accurate with regards to Freddy being in the game.

Fudging no! This is "Friday The 13th: The Game" not Freddy vs. Jason: The Game. The movie Freddy vs. Jason was a massive disservice to fans anyway, any true fan will agree that Jason in that movie wasn't the real Jason. He was some silly Frankenstein cartoon monster that was afraid of water (com on!). I hope nothing from that awful movie ever infects its way onto this game.

11 minutes ago, zarakye said:

Fudging no! This is "Friday The 13th: The Game" not Freddy vs. Jason: The Game. The movie Freddy vs. Jason was a massive disservice to fans anyway, any true fan will agree that Jason in that movie wasn't the real Jason. He was some silly Frankenstein cartoon monster that was afraid of water (com on!). I hope nothing from that awful movie ever infects its way onto this game.

Spare me the "true fan" rhetoric, please.

1 hour ago, King_Duncan_VII said:

Spare me the "true fan" rhetoric, please.

Well.. It's true. A true fan wouldn't want Freddy in the game either. He's from another franchise, having him in-game would ruin the F13 vibe. He deserves his own game. There are plenty of characters from the F13 canon that are yet to be included in the game. They shouldn't fall short to some character from an entirely different franchise.

I want Freddy in the game simply because Gun Media will do him justice by designing him off the Robert England version. He looks like shit in DBD. Plus, adding guest characters to F13 would be cool, even if it is a one-franchise name. It would add more variety in maps and killers. 

It's not gonna happen, but it's nice to think about having different movie variations of Freddy or any other horror character like Jason does.