Sign in to follow this  

Ok, so I know there have been numerous posts on this and I have seen numerous answers as well.

I have the digital and all DLC that has come out (minus Savini and backer counselors outfits). I would like to get the physical game for the DLC and then gift the game to my friend (who doesn't really care for cosmetic things).

I have heard both that if you install the game from the disc and play from that, you cannot access your digital DLC and vice versa.

So I want to know is there going to be a way to just install the disc DLC and be able to use it with the digital? 

I thought I saw that someone from Gun had said the reason for DLC not working across the board between digital and physical was because the game wasn't official out yet until the 13th.

I just wanted clarification so that I can either plan to go get a copy for the DLC ( if it works for digital) or not waste my time and money if it doesn't work for digital.

Mine just showed up so I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if maybe there will be a day one patch or something 

22450872_1626314210746492_1387075646_o.j

Can one of you please post screenshots of the new clothing pack! I'm begging!

3 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

@Ghostboy20 I’m dying to see that clothing pack.

Just now, Tiffany said:

Can one of you please post screenshots of the new clothing pack! I'm begging!

Okay you two give me a bit and I'll do just that for ya. ;)

• Like 2