Seriously... i gave a 6,5 out of 10 for this game when it came out but as it is now... it's a 8 out of 10 for me.

17 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

:D

You all did a great job with this update.  The community says you deserve a day off sometime "soon."  

• Like 3

Love the look of the new map. The big houses look phenomenal. I like how it's spread out. 

But... anyone else feel like it's insanely difficult to find parts? Anyone else feel like there aren't enough parts to fix stuff? 

That's my only gripe. Everything else about it is top notch. 

Edit: When things settle down for the developers a bit, I'd love to see them re-work the maps we already have to have the amazing level of detail the Jarvis map has.

I love the new map. Two things though:

1) Do car or boat parts ever spawn in the two big houses? Never find them there

2) I have found the boat propeller on the complete opposite side of the map than the boat and the car keys the same. Is this intentional? I thought parts were generally in the same area as the car/boat

The first time I tried to escape in the boat, the buoys were really close by, but the second time I couldn't find them.  I was turning here, turning there, going under bridges and it didn't help that I had part 4 Jason in the water pursuing me while I was doing it.

5 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

:D

You guys did an amazing job! The new Jason, map and rain are awesome! Thanks, guys :)

Easily my favorite map, especially with rain. Also, it seems like it's darker than other maps too, but maybe that's just in my head.

5 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Easily my favorite map, especially with rain. Also, it seems like it's darker than other maps too, but maybe that's just in my head.

Interesting. I know the rain makes everything 20% darker. Does the Jarvis map still feel darker even when it's not raining?

The new map is absolutely beautiful. Very challenging like they said, it's quite difficult to play a fixer, since they generally have low stamina and speed. 

12 hours ago, agnes said:

2) I have found the boat propeller on the complete opposite side of the map than the boat and the car keys the same. Is this intentional? I thought parts were generally in the same area as the car/boat

I have had the same experience, posted a bit about it in the main patch thread. It does not only happen on the Jarvis map now, it happens on all maps. Fuse is still found in the general area of the phone box, but vehicle parts are completely radom, which is bad. I even found 2 sets of keys in a cabin on Packanack, in drawers directly opposite each other. Very stupid spawn.

It needs to be changed to have objective items in reasonable distance to the objective they are meant for, just like the fuse works, as the way it is now has negative impacts on gameplay. 1 set of keys in vicinity of the 4-seater, another set in vicinity to the 2-seater, for example.

• Like 1