Seratopia

Hi F13 Playerbase <3

Hello,

I'm Seratopia but most people call me Sera or Topi for short. I don't care which. 

I love this game and do not regret buying it! It has it's truly hilarious moments and of course flaws but it is a good game overall. I've been trying to get friends to play it with me but to no avail. :( This game actually got me off my main game which was Elder Scrolls Online. That is a big feat for another game to do. 

Don't judge me but I am almost 21 years old and have not seen the movies yet but I will soon this Halloween! I love anything horror. 

I do also play on ps4. 

Nice to meet everyone. <3 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're having fun with the game. I hope you also have some fun when you see the movies!

If you're looking for new players from here, a good place to start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Loads of tags in there, and people often put in a few words about themselves as well.

There are also a few groups around, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in the General forum. They're organising a meet-up tomorrow for a bunch of games, could take a look and ask to join if they sound like a bunch you'd like to play with.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who replied. :) Trickhead I'll be sure to add you tonight. I'm level 20 I believe and have a good understanding of the game. Let's hope I don't kill us both. 

On 12/10/2017 at 11:46 PM, Seratopia said:

Hello,

I'm Seratopia but most people call me Sera or Topi for short. I don't care which. 

I love this game and do not regret buying it! It has it's truly hilarious moments and of course flaws but it is a good game overall. I've been trying to get friends to play it with me but to no avail. :( This game actually got me off my main game which was Elder Scrolls Online. That is a big feat for another game to do. 

Don't judge me but I am almost 21 years old and have not seen the movies yet but I will soon this Halloween! I love anything horror. 

I do also play on ps4. 

Nice to meet everyone. <3 

Hey and welcome to the forums I'm Chole and I'm 16 and I've only seen to movies and my favourite is the reboot