Sign in to follow this  
lazerus_86

Most Frustrating Games?

I know people say Dark Souls is one of the hardest games ever.  But my rage mode dates back much much further than Dark Souls.  It is a little Series called Megaman.  Falling into gaps, you die, hitting spikes...you die...hitting fire...flames, well you get the point.  Before it came to modern console with the ability to save..you have all of 3 lives to get past 1 level.  And its not always just enemies you have to worry about, its time consuming frustration of just 1 part you can't seem to get past...here was my latest "Rage Mode" activate" from The Heatman level of Megaman 2.

• Like 1

South Park: The fractured but whole

Just came out last week and I beat it yesterday. It's not a frustrating game. What's frustrating is that I bought it. It's the same as the stick of truth, just a super hero version. They tweaked the shitting minigame, but that's really it. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

On 10/25/2017 at 5:08 PM, Truth said:

South Park: The fractured but whole

Just came out last week and I beat it yesterday. It's not a frustrating game. What's frustrating is that I bought it. It's the same as the stick of truth, just a super hero version. They tweaked the shitting minigame, but that's really it. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

I was considering this, but I'll watch it on Youtube instead.

Resident Evil 4. Even though it's one of my favorite games, I find the character of Ashley to be so annoying. I understand that you're rescuing her, but she's literally no help at all and will just stand there and let bullets, bombs, etc hit her without even paying attention. I wanted to kill her by the end of the game. 

On 10/25/2017 at 10:54 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

Cuphead...

Fucking cuphead.

X1000 most frustrating game i've played in the last 30 years lol