Collinskosuke

Is it Thursday the 12th: The game ?

Hi ! 

I'm a french Youtuber and I must Say that I'm totally disapointed about that update coming out from nowhere on Thursday the 13th. 

De prepared a short Movie to announce a giant live stream for the update happening on Friday The 13th and so on. Finally my hype is gone. 

That very big day will just become as others. Welcome to Thursday the 12th. 

A disapointed fan. 

No offense dude but the world doesn't revolve around you and your channel. Not trying to speak for every one but the majority of us are THANKFUL for the surprise gifts.

• Like 7

You can still do the stream, it's not like this ruins it. Things happen for a reason and I think the reason they did this was because people were getting the disc copy early and so they just released the patch so those people could play, however the emotes are still coming out Friday the 13th 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You can still do the stream, it's not like this ruins it. Things happen for a reason and I think the reason they did this was because people were getting the disc copy early and so they just released the patch so those people could play, however the emotes are still coming out Friday the 13th 

Yeah. Just hype the broadcast highlighting the Emote Party Pack. I think everyone for the most part is psyched that it is out. I read the OP and thought, this may be the only person on the forums upset for NOT having to wait for an update! :P 

6 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Yeah. Just hype the broadcast highlighting the Emote Party Pack. I think everyone for the most part is psyched that it is out. I read the OP and thought, this may be the only person on the forums upset for NOT having to wait for an update! :P 

Well I understand why this person had things setup for a stream and funny thing is so did I lol but I'm not even mad, I still plan on streaming on Friday with my idea and showing off the disc content when I get it lol You always gotta expect the unexpected. I figured we might see a patch tonight or tomorrow. Tonight won that bet lol  

:::face palm:::   

In the US we have a saying. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

If you don't know the meaning, it basically is stating that you shouldn't inspect a gift for faults in front of the person giving it to you. It is rude. I'm sorry your arraignments are thrown off schedule, but you may be better off saying thank you.? 

Well I understand you guys and I'm Glad this update came out for sure. 

What I meant is that yes of course I can still stream it on Friday but there will be no more hype for Friday as everyone will know Jason Part IV and everything.

You guys can facepalm as much as u want, but just stop thinking I'm not enjoying the content or anything but rather disappointed that nothing very special might happen that very big day. I think if would have been awesome to get everything on that day.

24 minutes ago, Collinskosuke said:

What I meant is that yes of course I can still stream it on Friday but there will be no more hype for Friday as everyone will know Jason Part IV and everything.

You guys can facepalm as much as u want, but just stop thinking I'm not enjoying the content or anything but rather disappointed that nothing very special might happen that very big day. I think if would have been awesome to get everything on that day.

There will be quite a few players playing their new disk on friday so at very least you can get quite a few decent games in. Just try not to be a super troll and teach the kids crappy behavior on YouTube we have enough of those types of streamers.

• Like 1

Ahah don't worry Alien ! 
We do never usebug nor troll and we do not say how to even if we saw it on other channels :). 

We play the game the way it is given to us :).

Proof that there is literally no way not to make someone unhappy whatever you do.  I do sympathize tho OP.  They were trying to do a nice thing by getting it out earlier but I suppose it may have messed things up for people who had reveal streaming plans.  S'life.  :mellow:

Jesus, there's nothing worse than an entitled streamer that thinks the world revolves around them and their channel. Especially unknown ones, which account for 99% of them.

I was in a lobby with a guy recently whose voice sounded borderline retarded. He was bragging in the lobby about how he recently had a match where he found a tape, escaped, came back as Tommy, then escaped again.

He said 'nobody in the history of the game has ever had such a round', and the resulting video will 'go viral' and 'make him famous'. He spent the whole match slurring thanks to subscribers and such, while playing like absolute ass.

• Like 3

If the content is quality, I have zero doubt that you will get many views and likes, regardless of whether or nor people were playing yesterday.  I know that when I watch streamers, it's for the personality of the host, not just the game.  Best of luck on Friday's broadcast.  

For once im kinda happy that it got released earlier,last time...Streamers were the one who got the chance to play the game before the backers,making the backers unhappy while the streamers enjoyed themselves.

Now it's the other way around,the streamers are the one unhappy since the early release mess up their stream schedule,LOL.

In french: Pour une fois je suis content que la mise a jour soit sortie plutot,la dernier fois les streamers ont eu la chance de jouaient avant ceux qui ont backer le jeu,les backers était pas content alors que les streamers eu s'amusaient.

Mais maintenant c'est l'inverse,les streamers sont pas content car la sortie plus tot de la mise a jour désordonne leur horaire stream,mort de rire...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Jesus, there's nothing worse than an entitled streamer that thinks the world revolves around them and their channel. Especially unknown ones, which account for 99% of them.

I was in a lobby with a guy recently whise voice sounded borderline retarded. He was bragging in the lobby about how he recently had a match where he found a tape, escaped, came back as Tommy, then escaped again.

He said 'nobody in the history of the game has ever had such a round', and the resulting video will 'go viral' and 'make him famous'. He spent the whole match slurring thanks to subscribers and such, while playing like absolute ass.

Alright let's tone it down a bit and not tarnish everyone with the same brush. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Collinskosuke said:

Given how the devs indirectly ruined the surprises (killing Jason) with the original launch of the game by giving YouTube streamers early access, I'm quite pleased that they chose to give the fans and backers a solid surprise by thinking of us first.  Sorry that your petite fete was undermined, but I doubt you'll find many sympathetic ears here on this forum given the game's history with streamers. 

Edit:  I'm not trying to set a negative tone or be derisive of you.  I completely understand your post and sentiment.  You should still have some great streaming with the influx of noobs and the horrible, horrible things you can do to them as Jason.  Good luck!

13 hours ago, ShadalooShinobi said:

No offense dude but the world doesn't revolve around you and your channel. Not trying to speak for every one but the majority of us are THANKFUL for the surprise gifts.

I think you did speak for just about everyone and very accurately as well.

I threw my two cents in earlier and I'll throw it in again, I am a streamer not a big one and even tho they put this out early doesn't mean it ruins the stream, to me these are things you gotta always account for. Some bigger streamers always seem to get their hands on the newer games before those who have to wait till midnight to get their copy of the game. I myself still wait and don't let that ruin my fun with the game, I would rather see early updates for fans then "Omg this ruins my stream!" It doesn't ruin it for me, it doesn't ruin my plans to play this game on Friday the 13th still and stream like I always do. 

So to those bashing the guy, I understand where he's coming from but I've learned you can't always relay on dates when they can be delayed or things changed, that's life and we just gotta go with the flow.

Now if you all will, I've gotta go get some glow sticks.