mojitodominic

Fox Confirmed!!

90 posts in this topic

Even though her inclusion is neat, I don't agree with her being a counselor. I'd much rather she be featured in a separate online game mode in the future (play as certain characters from the films, versus standard camp counselors.)

Her mixed in, even being called a counselor when we all know she isn't just seems a bit off. Tommy isn't considered one, and I think she could have been used a different way.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, mojitodominic said:

After Sony dropped the ball they just confirmed it. 

She looks good don't like the thing around her neck cannot remember what it is called but other than that she looks good after her please can we get a mean girl. 

1 person likes this

I never really cared about Fox, and I'm still not excited about her beeing in the game. 

Still, more counselors are always welcomed and I like the way she looks. 

1 hour ago, BritGamer95 said:

She looks good don't like the thing around her neck cannot remember what it is called but other than that she looks good after her please can we get a mean girl. 

Now that is someone I'm looking forward to see and everyone knows it, lol. 

But since Fox will be next, probably then we'll get a male character instead of another female... So on, so on.

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

Now that is someone I'm looking forward to see and everyone knows it, lol. 

But since Fox will be next, probably then we'll get a male character instead of another female... So on, so on.

I have a feeling we will only get another two characters after mitch and fox unless they decide to add more as on the roadmap there are only two dlcs with new characters.  

11 minutes ago, BritGamer95 said:

I have a feeling we will only get another two characters after mitch and fox unless they decide to add more as on the roadmap there are only two dlcs with new characters.  

Let's just hope we get our girl in then! We have been very vocal about it XD

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

Let's just hope we get our girl in then! We have been very vocal about it XD

well I have heard that the mean girl along with the stoner where to two people wanted the most so hopefully they will put her in as they have put in mitch one down one to go.   

1 person likes this

What do you think Fox stats will be? Here's my wild guess!

Composure: 6
Luck: 4
Repair: 4
Speed: 5
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 4
Strenght: 7

10 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

did anybody notice that they made an awesome joke? they TM (TradeMark) the SOON word. LOL glad they have a sense of humor.

I noticed that myself and loved it, it is nice when a developer can have a laugh at their self once in a while.

3 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

What do you think Fox stats will be? Here's my wild guess!

Composure: 6
Luck: 4
Repair: 4
Speed: 5
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 4
Strenght: 7

Not bad but I feel repair should be a bit higher, she is a biker after all.

2 people like this

We need Melissa next. Everyone falsely believes Susan Jennifer Sullivan is deceased so it'd be awesome to have her reprise her role.

I'm glad she's gonna be in the game. It sounded like a sweet tribute to the late Gloria Charles and it looks like they've taken good care and attention to get the model right.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, The7Reaper said:

Not bad but I feel repair should be a bit higher, she is a biker after all.

Yeah, I went for the female fighter archetype. I think it makes more sense since they've just added Mitch and he has 8 repair. There are already 5 counselors that go from excellent to good, from Deb to Adam. With this stats she'd join the fighter group along with Adam and Bugsy. What would you change to add more repair? 

Fox looks really good. I hope she'll have at least 7 strength. A woman with strength means that they can help to demask Jason while also wearing the sweater. She may be able to kill Jason together with Tommy without the need for any Adams or Buggzys.

Any thoughts on if Fox will be level free? Its bad enough Mitch needs level 24 to unlock,I will be grinding on xp double point weekend just to get to level 24,im level 20 now. If they do something stupid like putting her in the 40s levels,it will take me months to get there,ugh!

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

Yeah, I went for the female fighter archetype. I think it makes more sense since they've just added Mitch and he has 8 repair. There are already 5 counselors that go from excellent to good, from Deb to Adam. With this stats she'd join the fighter group along with Adam and Bugsy. What would you change to add more repair? 

Maybe drop her luck down by 2 points and add those 2 to repair?

I don't know, the more I look at the choices you made the better it looks anyway, so I agree with your perk choices.

Is this your rubber, er, thread?  Didn't your mama teach you manners?  If you want her in the game, you ask...nice.

Jenny and Chad are good with demasking too

54 minutes ago, The7Reaper said:

Maybe drop her luck down by 2 points and add those 2 to repair?

I don't know, the more I look at the choices you made the better it looks anyway, so I agree with your perk choices.

I'd agree with that. She certainly wasn't very lucky on that rope swing. :lol: She also had her motorbike crashed into and almost took a pitchfork in the eyeballs when she fell over in the barn - all in a short space of time. Friday the 13th wasn't her lucky day. :) She definitely needs slightly higher repair being a biker. 

Or maybe take 1 point from Luck and 1 point from Stealth, as she certainly wasn't very inconspicuous..." What the hell are you doing? Get off that thing! Ali is gonna be pissed if he sees you screwing around!" :lol:

Would be funny if when getting chased instead of "Please nooo!" she said "Whooo!  This feels goooood!"

1 person likes this

Since the update was early how about this on Friday the 13th, won’t happen but would be a nice surprise.

12 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

did anybody notice that they made an awesome joke? they TM (TradeMark) the SOON word. LOL glad they have a sense of humor.

They would have had to steal that joke from War Gaming because Soon (tm) has been their joke since forever

As far as the stats are concerned; I'm somewhat expecting a female Adam. Maybe its just purely because of the look though

12 hours ago, Archgamer said:

I think it's a bit strange that they were able to use her real name in the movie. Unlike Mitch who clearly looks like Chuck.

I'm glad Fox is in. Although I was hoping for a blonde girl.

Or maybe because she's going to be a hero character like Tommy wich you will need to call on the radio,so she IS Fox in the flesh...

While Mitch is a character stereotype wich is based on Chuck,hence why he is a councelor.

The devs wont just constantly add counselors or else we will find ourselves with a list too big,so you will also see some hero characters from the movies,of course they will need to ask permision from the actors wich is what they did with Tommy and Fox.

5 hours ago, Culp said:

We need Melissa next. Everyone falsely believes Susan Jennifer Sullivan is deceased so it'd be awesome to have her reprise her role.

Probably because Susan Blu, who played Tina’s mom in P7 stated in the Crystal Lake documentary that SJS has passed away. fridaythe13thfranchise.com also has an article dated 11-28-12 stating that she passed away on 8-10-09. ?

Hopefully they will still consider adding her at some point.

13 hours ago, Tiffany said:

I wonder if she’ll have a Spring Break outfit? Would look sick with her hair up in the bandana and a bathing suit.

Mitch didn't get one, so doubtful she will.

I can at least answer the question about whether Fox will be a hero type like Tommy or a regular character like the others.

1 person likes this