mojitodominic

Fox Confirmed!!

90 posts in this topic

After Sony dropped the ball they just confirmed it. 

 

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's so pretty ??. My guess is she's coming out later this month with the new kills and/or clothing pack. Would be strange to announce her officially and have us wait long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did anybody notice that they made an awesome joke? they TM (TradeMark) the SOON word. LOL glad they have a sense of humor.

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox looks nice, I'm more excited to see her than Mitch now. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

did anybody notice that they made an awesome joke? they TM (TradeMark) the SOON word. LOL glad they have a sense of humor.

 

 

That's deflecting 101.

Make the joke before someone else gets to.

;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if she’ll have a Spring Break outfit? Would look sick with her hair up in the bandana and a bathing suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if they'll make a maxed out character to spawn in place of Tommy randomly soon.  It's possible Fox could be it, she's obviously tough!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a bit strange that they were able to use her real name in the movie. Unlike Mitch who clearly looks like Chuck.

I'm glad Fox is in. Although I was hoping for a blonde girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool character.... though I still think she's a jerk from her movie debut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

I think it's a bit strange that they were able to use her real name in the movie. Unlike Mitch who is clearly looks like Chuck.

I'm glad Fox is in. Although I was hoping for a blonde girl.

I don't think they were unable to use names from characters, they just made new ones. Tommy Jarvis and Jason Voorhees are used in game. It's cool she is in the game.

Edited by Bigfoot
Afterthought
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on the rights they have they may or may not have the rights to the name from P3 aka Chuck. I'm pretty sure this whole license thing is really restrictive, but Mitch or Chuck, both sounds nice :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Depending on the rights they have they may or may not have the rights to the name from P3 aka Chuck. I'm pretty sure this whole license thing is really restrictive, but Mitch or Chuck, both sounds nice :)

Probably would come down to getting permission for use of likeness for each character they added from the movie. Maybe that's why we have Mitch/Chuck. And Jenny/Chris. And so forth..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how Fox wasn't even a counselor in the movie. She was some thug. Hehe... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not positive about the laws, and the license in this case, but I think actors' likenesses are something you need to work out. There was a whole story about the actress who played Fox, and they were trying to track down her family. Seemed like there was a bit of a campaign to get her into the game, posthumously.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nomadder said:

I'm not positive about the laws, and the license in this case, but I think actors' likenesses are something you need to work out. There was a whole story about the actress who played Fox, and they were trying to track down her family. Seemed like there was a bit of a campaign to get her into the game, posthumously.

 

I bet the next movie character in the game will be Shelly, as Larry Zerner is seen frequently in Gun/Illfonic circles and actually plays the game. I would like for him to make it to the game.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

I bet the next movie character in the game will be Shelly, as Larry Zerner is seen frequently in Gun/Illfonic circles and actually plays the game. I would like for him to make it to the game.

Yep, I agree with both of those statements! :D

Hopefully we're right.

(although, I do agree that a blonde female, possibly mean girl trope, is a great addition as well - so, that'd make a good four new counselors)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

I'm not positive about the laws, and the license in this case, but I think actors' likenesses are something you need to work out. There was a whole story about the actress who played Fox, and they were trying to track down her family. Seemed like there was a bit of a campaign to get her into the game, posthumously.

 

Yea because they wanted to honor her after her death. And i think they didnt have her rights? So they had to get the allowance from her responsible family members. I'm happy it worked all out and im pretty sure her family will be proud aswell :) Especially since she legit looks like the hottest girl. In the movie she looked kinda older, but on the screen she looks really really pretty. No more Tiffany :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the very last second they announce you need to be level 24 for Mitch,ugh ! Please, for all that is holy, dont do this with Fox! Please let her be level free in her memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome news. Been waiting for this announcement ever since they said they wanted to put her in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they’ll add a motorcycle as a new escape vehicle, exclusively for Higgins! ^_^

(one can dream!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now