GunMedia_Ben

All the things wrong with the newest patch - J4 Update

This probably isn't a big deal for the majority but I just started playing with the in-game music off {settings/audio/music(0)} and it's been working fine, however, when it comes to Jason Part 9 his music still plays when near me for some reason. He seems to be the only one that I've played against, all other Jason's chase music never plays during the matches.

I am not sure if this was brought on by the latest update since I just started playing this way when the latest update was released.

EDIT; Here is a short clip where his music does end up playing, even tho it's turned off in my settings. It did sound pretty creepy when it suddenly stopped when he went to another cabin.

13 hours ago, KillsFaceDaily said:

I don't die very often and I don't get the pleasure to come back as Tommy a lot.

Counselors should be dying 7 out of 8 games IMHO.  Counselors definitely need more nerfing, Jason's stun time slightly reduced.  No one should be able to get the car started after a stun.

In spectator mode on the Jarvis map, camp cameras are labelled as 'Camp A' and 'Path' and 'Island 2', etc.

I'm guessing these are supposed to just be placeholders.

Before previous patch, Chad can hit 8 times on basebal bat. After this patch he can hit 4 time. Its correct, or bug?

Not patch related but I hope I won't have to re-earn trophies for physical release. That being said.. I played one game and I was Jason and I unlocked the following trophies which is not possible for playing only one game - Jack of all trades, My lucky number and This door won't open - I already have these on the digital version.

c5aq1.jpg

On 10/11/2017 at 7:35 PM, 2moar said:

just played on regular packanack and died, switched to watch tommy and he was in a hole rHwx665.jpg

He was most likely thinking about life.

On 10/12/2017 at 1:28 AM, Malken said:

Playing on Xbox. We've had a few tonight.

-Some counselors were invisible in the selection screen. happened once for A.J. and twice for Deborah.
-Twice, a player was invisible to himself during the match, but everyone else could see him fine. It was the Jarvis map, both raining and regular, and all he could see was the weapon in is hand floating in mid-air. He played Buggzy both times.
-Part 4 Jason took several more hits than usual (like 7 or 8) to break down a door. Jarvis Map again.
-Part 4 Jason would strike the door dead center, but the hit registered was on top of the door frame, causing no damage to the door. Happened on multiple maps with and without combat stance.
-Rain particles floating in mid-air inside a cabin in Higgins Haven.
-The picture below is how my friend playing Jason was seeing my A.J., but I saw her with normal skin color. Happened on the Jarvis map, and if I recall correctly, it wasn't the one with the rain storm. 

Messaging1507784728045.jpg

AJ must like leather. 

Greetings,

First of all i should say that the newest map with Jarvis House looks pretty hard to survive. Each game i've played had a boat and what was really surprising most of time a two seats car, which probably means only four counselors could survive while the others should call the police. The distance between the cabins is large which makes a lot of troubles for baiters as a class. I wish you'll make a two cars appearance more often, plus relocate the houses like you did on a Crystal or Higgins, more compact.

Second. Please, add an option where you could turn the volume down (100%-0%) for the rain FX. I understand that it makes the game more atomospheric, but it brings some annoying troubles for those who cooperates through the discord etc. All i ask for is just a toggle switcher in Audio settings for rain effect.

Third. Bring the "D-pad up" summary back for all the gamepad players. First of all, now it's impossible to check the summary while you are running which is really bad especially when Jason is behind and there is two counselors left on the map, now you should press the back button, open the map, then press rb/lb and here you go (once you open the map your character stops). Another unpleasant moment is when you are on a driver's seat. As we all know there is no option for a driver to check the map, which means that we are not able even to check summary and see who is still alive and ready to be picked up, cause even if the counselors escaped and left the location they are still marked on a mini-radar. Sometimes i didn't notice that all teammates are already dead, i started a car and couldn't check a summary and was driving all over the map trying to find anyone looking at a radar which shows even those who escaped. Very confusing. I'm glad that you've noticed that and let it work for Jason atleast cause that was unreal to play with. I don't need any emotions, i prefer to use a mic. As i said for a rain effect, please add an option in the menu where we could choose what we want by pressing d-pad up button, i want summary back not an emotions which i dont use at all.

Sorry for my english, but i hope devs read this and help.

7 hours ago, Kaelum said:

Counselors should be dying 7 out of 8 games IMHO.  Counselors definitely need more nerfing, Jason's stun time slightly reduced.  No one should be able to get the car started after a stun.

<sigh>  Actually, just like the movies, as well as good game design - on average - there should be a survivor or two - as each movie someone ALWAYS lives.  If 7/8 games no one lives, it makes the people playing counselors feel like they don't have a fair chance to live and we will see the rage quitting and other issues happen more and more. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaelum said:

Out of ten games I die maybe three times or so unless I'm playing with some really really good players. I feel it's balanced out fairly well now. It was way too unbalanced in the last patch in my opinion but I'm one of the people that try to at least expect to survive lol..........I did just die a few minutes ago because I got stuck in a damn tree for about fifteen minutes loll

My game now crashes every 30 seconds since the new update and new emote

Been experiencing extremely latency issues since the update. Would like to know why and when this will be fixed. Have done everything I could on my end(checking router/restarting router, checked upload and download speeds, checked my system) nothing is working and no one seems to want to help me even a little bit so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here cause this is ridiculous. Pay $40 for a game that just ***** out on you when events and stuff like that occur. 

The game no longer likes being Alt-tabbed to try and go to steam chat/friends.  It creates multiple executables working at once.  

12 hours ago, va_ghost said:

<sigh>  Actually, just like the movies, as well as good game design - on average - there should be a survivor or two - as each movie someone ALWAYS lives.  If 7/8 games no one lives, it makes the people playing counselors feel like they don't have a fair chance to live and we will see the rage quitting and other issues happen more and more. 

I think that you are misunderstanding the math.  Each counselor should be dying 7 out of 8 matches on average against a good Jason.  That means sometimes more, sometimes less.  But on average, about 1 person gets out per match.  That is somewhat how the game used to work about 3.5 - 4 months ago, and it was a hell of a lot more fun trying to get away from Jason, even though you knew that you were only delaying the inevitable.  I would also say that the time alive score should be doubled or trippled though, which would really make people try, even though they know that they are going to die.  These never ending chases are not fun for Jason, or those watching, so they need to end.  Either get out, or DIE A GLORIOUS DEATH!!!

Still having host disconnect issues on PS4, and connection lost. Can't level up when you can't finish a match...

Venessa is constantly invisible in character selection screen for me and if I pick her while invisible in the selection screen she's then invisible to me while using her in game. Each time I have to quit the game and reload it to fix the issue. It seems to be happening only to Venessa and sucks since I like to use her on Jarvis map. 

Is it me or is P4 Jason’s destruction not working right? It takes me 4 chops to bring down a locked door, is that correct?

1 hour ago, John Wick said:

Is it me or is P4 Jason’s destruction not working right? It takes me 4 chops to bring down a locked door, is that correct?

That's 2 more chops than he takes on PC,  at least if you just hold the button down and let the animation go.

42 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

That's 2 more chops than he takes on PC,  at least if you just hold the button down and let the animation go.

Yea that’s what I do. Hold RT down(Xbox One) and let him chop the door down. Takes 4 hits. 2 on an unbarred door.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon. Kinda sucks not having one of that Jason’s strengths. 

Tiffany's repair perk isn't working for me.  Was halfway decent before.  Other than that loving every second of it :D

On PS4, still having party connection issues when playing public matches - and connection issues in general. Game crashes, stuck in loading screens, sent to empty lobbies with a 0 level. This has persisted since the September 1st hot patch.

Yesterday I was playing as J4 on Packanack big and attempted weapon kills on 4 different counselors in the match. Each time the kill sequence never began when pressing the button, the counselor broke free - but, I could hear the kill animation happening.

Also on Packanack big playing as J8, I began the match glitched completely UNDER the map. Obviously, had to quit. This also happened to a friend in my group, same Jason / same map. I reported this one to the Jasonkillsbugs site.

J4, Jarvis map, and Mitch all look great.

Jason 7 is still shit with no real play style. Please fix this glaring bug that's been there since the game launched. I mean you can't have fucked up THAT bad and legit think him having no real beneficial killer abilities is ok, right? Hahaha, that'd just be absurd! Thanks!

I've played 3 rounds finally with the new Jason. It's taking 3-4 swings, using the canned animation, to break barricaded doors. On Xbox here.

• Like 1