GunMedia_Ben

All the things wrong with the newest patch - J4 Update

Great job guy!!!!

I just played as jason IV for the fisrt time and was fucking awsome 

7/7 kills

For the Jason 4 kill where he chops you in the side of the head, pushes you down and then cuts your head off....most of the time Jason would smack the counselor in the head with the side of the blade instead of chopping. And as Jason, I don't think I ever saw the entire animation because either the camera messes up and zooms in too much, or the counselor just disappears into the ground. I also had a lot of counselors sink into the ground and completely disappear after killing them with any Jason on the Jarvis map. I know water makes dirt loose, but this is ridiculous :P

In the Jarvis house, the reflection of the flash light on the white walls is blindingly too bright.

Someone earlier mentioned Vanessa's hair glowing, but I've been seeing that since the start of me playing, especially with Tommy Jarvis' opening cut scene. It happens to Mitch bad too. It makes him look 15 years older than he's supposed to be because his beard turns grey. 

Great job guy!!!!

I just played as jason IV for the fisrt time and was fucking awsome 

7/7 kills

So the glitch is that you got 7/7? Does that normally not happen?

4 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

With the power of magic and friendship this purple pony shall fix it! 

b4c.gif

Oh.... crap... Um.... Guess we'll have to have the devs fix the game....

Shit, she got wings? which season? :o

Noticed a bug on the new Jarvis house map. I found both gas cans in the same cabin in the exact same place. I picked up one and went to put it in the boat, when I came back to retrieve the flare gun I had prior to picking up the first can there was another one in the exact same space as the other, which the game allowed me to pick up and put in the car. It also showed both filling the gas for the car and boat as completed in the objectives list after using both cans respectively. This was on Xbox One.

Jason not hearing a successful police call on Jarvis map.

Goes to Hell music blaring loud (Crystal Lake was map it happened to us on)

Some lockout issues when trying to gas up car or insert phone fuse. More of an issue when Jason has used/tripped traps littering the area.

a funny glitch i seen the person almost jumped out the window but i grabbed them they did the animation as if they jumped out and landed and then they escaped my grab

killed them later

also funny glitch when mitch was in the water in jarvis map his beard turned a glowing white

1 hour ago, Shaild said:

Shit, she got wings? which season? :o

I have no clue what season this is from xD 

I just found another issue while playing on the jarvis house map. It seems as though the phone box only spawns in 2 places on this map and both of those places are on the far south end of the map. This really makes things alot easier on the counselors because we already know what direction to head if we find the fuse. It would be nice to have around the 4-5 different spawn locations like the other maps have. Again this was on xbox one

I just found another issue while playing on the jarvis house map. It seems as though the phone box only spawns in 2 places on this map and both of those places are on the far south end of the map. This really makes things alot easier on the counselors because we already know what direction to head if we find the fuse. It would be nice to have around the 4-5 different spawn locations like the other maps have. Again this was on xbox one

any word on dedicated servers?  the host quit salt reminds me why i took a break from the game.

will we ever get a jason kill dlc pack?

I was Tiffany and I was invisible the whole match and could only see my weapon etc... never seen that before ..... 2nd match same thing wtf ..... and I just noticed in the player select screen Vanessa and Tiffany are invisible there too and everyone else isn’t so when I switched my character to someone else it worked normal in game. So right now I can’t be Tiffany which sucks.... people could see me in game however I just can’t see myself..... one more thing just now someone else was invisible in game and I only saw them because I could see floating gas can, weird because when I was invisible people said they could see me

How do I contact an administrator about not getting the patch update?????? I cannot even play the game. Anytime I try to hit Quick Play or Private Match it just makes the selection noise and doesn't go into either. I am on PS4

13 minutes ago, Markf13 said:

How do I contact an administrator about not getting the patch update?????? I cannot even play the game. Anytime I try to hit Quick Play or Private Match it just makes the selection noise and doesn't go into either. I am on PS4

Have you tried:

1) renewing licenses; and

2) deleting the install and re-installing it?

It does not sound like a license renewal will help if you can open the game, so my best guess is option 2 would be your better route.  Games pretty small and even with PSN turtle speeds should not take too long to redownload.

A minor little issue i just noticed on the jarvis map is that there is no fireplace environmental kill that you can interact with on the fireplace in the jarvis house

Two games in a row just now, Jason spawned in the water and died instantly. He was still in the lobby after the match. Part 2 on packanack.

Okay, first of all...THANK YOU to Illfonic/Gun Media!!! After the last two updates fucked the performance of this game to the point that it was unplayable for me, THIS update pretty much fixed those problems completely! Performance/FPS, at least for me, is just about back to how good it was before the previous two updates, so the fact that I can finally play the game again has me overjoyed. Again, thanks for fixing the game (admittedly, you broke it, but...whatevs). Just don't fuck it up again!

Also, all the new content rocks! The Jarvis map and rain/lighting/hippie counselor are all sweet, and while I haven't payed as P4 Jason yet, I WAS killed by him, and it was cool as shit (his music is fantastic, BTW).

However, there are some glitches that I ran into...first of all, there were several invisible counselors(!!) where all you could see were their screen names and their weapons floating around, and while running through a campground I actually encountered the "HIGGINS HAVEN 1984" title text magically hovering in the air. You can walk through/around it and everything, lol (no, I didn't grab a screenshot...sorry!). But I give no shits, I'm just happy I can play this masterpiece once again!

Just don't fuck it up again!  ;)

It is still WAAAAAAY too hard to play as Jason. 

I was playing Mitch today, and his stats seemed to fail. My fear went from 100% to zero in an instant and my stamina was used up much faster than normal in one of the games I played. I had Rare Thick Skinned, Epic Low Profile, and Rare Marathon all with no negatives as my perks. 

Just want to ask, is it intentional that car parts are not region locked anymore? On the Jarvis map, the battery was far north west while the car was south east at the very bottom. That doesn't make sense, the battery was much closer to the boat instead which obviously doesn't require it. That's just forcing players on epic journeys with parts.

I've also had the opposite experience where immediately after spawning, I found 2 sets of car keys in the same cabin on Packanack, in drawers directly opposite each other. That doesn't make sense either. Both of these scenarios are consequences of total randomisation of parts locations and have negative impact on gameplay. 

You need to make car parts region locked just like the fuse is, where it spawns within the general area of the phone box. Otherwise you'll have players needing to travel across the entire map just to find and complete a requirement of an objective. Which is bad for many reasons, but most of all a waste of time. If I spawn south east where the car is (and no 2nd car), and need to go north west for the battery, then back south east to install it, that is a big chunk of the match where I've been mostly unproductive. It is also a waste of time having to run up the 2nd set of keys to the other car when both spawned in proximity to the first car.

• Like 2

My mate as part 8 Jason just got stuck under pakanak map ? it's hilarious because game before that he was laughing at me for getting stuck unable to do anything but grab people ?

Karma!!! ?

Seriously though @GunMedia_Ben those 2 glitches are the most important to fix, screw the other glitches for now. 

It's annoying being unable to kill anyone. ?

There's all of a sudden so much graphic popping. In the customization menus whenever you switch to a Jason or councilor it graphic pops, and gets stuck for 1 second.

Massive gamebreaking bug where if Jason gets pocket knifed or hit while carrying someone he becomes incapable of any sort of interaction or attack until he successfully grabs someone again. This means it is impossible to get into a barricaded cabin.

I love the new map, only things that need fixing:

- the two main houses should have more stuff in it, the kitchens don't have pots and pans to grab as weapons, drawers are usually empty and there's only like one weapon in each house

-the door to go down to the basement of the vacation house and the door to exit the basement of the vacation house to the outside are unable to be locked, all doors should have ability to be locked 

-all objectives spawn in the south, the phone should be able to spawn in different places such as the Jarvis house(like in the movie, remember where Jason rips the phone box off), the vacation house or random cabins, doesn't have to be in the south

Same with cars, they only spawn in two places, the south or by the main houses, they should spawn wherever 

Speaking of cars...

-there should be two car objectives, I've only encountered matches with one car one boat and the phone, what about the matches where there's two cars? It should be random like the other maps

-the main houses need to be more lit inside, even with electricity on it could be a little dark at times, it should be that dark when power gets killed

-electricity boxes or phone boxes should be in basements if at main houses

-the round window in the 2nd floor of the vacation house the one where Trish jumped out of in the movie should be interactive just like in the movie we should have option to jump out or if Jason to use it 

-the bathrooms of the main houses don't have health sprays when usually they are found in bathrooms 

Other than that everything is fine, the part 4 skin looks accurate and the music is accurate and the maps do as well.