Sign in to follow this  
TylertheGreat

Just got an update

just downloaded PS4. Starting first match and Connection Timed out!!!!

2nd Match Got Jarvis House with Rain, Looks Sick!!! Connection to host lost after 3 minutes. Not sure yet If I like the new darkness levels, I think they might have gone a bit too far. Jarvis Map is Huge (Is there a small version?). and lots distance between cabin groups, I think is an easy map for Jason.

1 hour ago, Altaeres said:

Nope, that's on thursday.

If true that's awesome as I have to work a good chunk of this weekend and I'll miss out on the 2xp. Has an end time been mentioned for the 2xp as I will be off on monday?

Doesn't bother me at all that everyone who stopped playing Friday The 13th on my Steam friends list is suddenly all online,checking the game,waiting for this update. I'm perfectly fine that consoles got this first. They deserve it...They

tumblr_nfv5501jjW1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Like 3

Wish the double xp started early too, I’m only 33 and I’m dying to try the new Jason 

rain? Haven’t seen it yet, is it just in the new map or is it all maps and random?

35 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Can anyone tell me if there’s a small version of the Jarvis House map? I haven’t seen one.

As far as I know there isn't a small map. Only the large 

Has anyone noticed high-composure characters seeming to break free a little easier now? I picked up Mitch and Jenny and if I didn't use an insta-kill they broke free almost immediately. Before it didn't seem to happen as quickly, which is why composure was deemed a mostly meaningless stat. It looks like maybe it got a buff?

57 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Has anyone noticed high-composure characters seeming to break free a little easier now? I picked up Mitch and Jenny and if I didn't use an insta-kill they broke free almost immediately. Before it didn't seem to happen as quickly, which is why composure was deemed a mostly meaningless stat. It looks like maybe it got a buff?

I noticed that too. I think I read on the discord that composure was getting a buff, and that high composed characters would also lose fear much faster, as before once they got to high fear it would drain slower than low composed characters 

I also notice that as Jason I sometimes can't sense a high composure character right in front of me when I have rage. That's a change. Rage used to be auto-detect from just about anywhere on the map. 

only had a chance to play two quick games but i think the Jarvis map is great. i really dig it. new counselor is pretty hilarious, too. the rain is a nice effect. i think i may have noticed some weird audio issues with it though. 

both rounds i played were ruined by teamkiller running everyone over with the car and that sucked.

3 hours ago, Tiffany said:

Can anyone tell me if there’s a small version of the Jarvis House map? I haven’t seen one.

For anyone wondering, Wes confirmed on Twitter that they’re not working on a small version of the Jarvis map because they’re focusing on “build’n stuff”. I’m intrigued.

3 hours ago, Shadesofjoe said:

I think they overall buffed composure because I was playing as Debora earlier and was able to break out A LOT easier than usual. I also played a match where I saw a Tommy break away from a grab 5 times in a row.

I’m pretty happy with this buff though because it gives counselors some semblance of a chance.

First game I spawned in the Jarvis house.  I was enjoying the new scenery when Jason killed me in the first minute. I just wanted to look at the quilt on the sofa!

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Maybe we are getting more I'm hoping for a Wheelchair guy lol 

She might be a accidental leak lol 

THIS THIS THIS THIS. The Wheelchair guy would become my main in a second. 10 speed/8 stam/ 1 luck. :D

This update has really changed the way I play Jenny.

For starters, she seems to break out of grabs quicker, her fear reduces faster (I think), and now she can't naturally step on two traps before reaching critical health (I saw the patch note regarding this).

On top of this, although I've yet to get my hands on a baseball bat ingame, I've heard that supposedly Jenny as well as Chad can only use it two times, whereas everyone else it breaks on the first hit.

...I love this patch. :D

16 hours ago, Woozyer said:

Did they activate the double XP?

Not yet, it should start tonight.