I want another Bikini pack one with more bikini choices for each counselor and of course a thong choice bikini for all the women. It's an adult mature game and let's face it sex sells all the guys and even a good bit of the ladies I have played with would love the option of a new bikini variety pack with new sexy bikinis in the game as many feel the developers played it too safe not showing enough skin as well as not giving much selection to each counselor after all it's an 80's horror game based off of 80's horror films esp Friday The 13th and 80's horror was known for the nudity, so another bikini pack with a variety of bikinis per counselor and a mandatory thong bottom option for all the ladies would be ideal as I am sure all of us mature adults would greatly appreciate this I

would also bet that nobody esp us guys would hesitate to pay a few bucks for this added feature. Further allowing skin changes such as tan skin, bikini lines, pale skin etc along with hair changes per counselor would be another great feature added to all counselors. 

Discuss the topic or don't. Do not chastise other members because you disagree with the suggestion. Also there is a thread already talking about swim suits please join the discussion there and use the search feature before creating a new topic.