NoOneK9503

Why every Savini Jason related topic is closed?!?!

Why every damn Savini Jason related topic is closed? This happens even when the topic isn't a random guy whining about how he can buy it!

Please moderators and co. Answer this topic before closing it.

Because there is already a thread about it and people are tired of hearing about Savini Jason. Just because the thread isn’t stickied anymore doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist all of a sudden. That’s what the search function is for.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

Because there is already a thread about it and people are tired of hearing about Savini Jason. Just because the thread isn’t stickied anymore doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist all of a sudden. That’s what the search function is for.

What if the topic speaks of an specific thing about him? The Gun Media topic is an explanation of how he is exclusive to backers. Nothing more. By your logic, I can make dozens of different subjects for topics about Jason 8, for example and still get punished???

Oh! And as I've said it earlier, not every new topic about him is a random user screaming "I want to buy my Savini Jason!". There are lots of thing to say about him. What about future plans for the backers? What about his scorched clothes? And the Pitchfork's design?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

What if the topic speaks of an specific thing about him? The Gun Media topic is an explanation of how he is exclusive to backers. Nothing more. By your logic, I can make dozens of different subjects for topics about Jason 8, for example and still get punished???

Oh! And as I've said it earlier, not every new topic about him is a random user screaming "I want to buy my Savini Jason!". There are lots of thing to say about him. What about future plans for the backers? What about his scorched clothes? And the Pitchfork's design?

Kind of a silly comparison there. How many topics about Part 8 Jason have you seen compared to Savini Jason topics? Definitely nowhere NEAR the same number. That’s why the 8,073 topics about Savini Jason were directed to the stickied Savini Jason topic in the first place. ;)

The thread still exists even though it's not stickied; all SJ related discussion still goes there.