Absurd Boy

Need Help Choosing A Counselor

I'm trying to find a counselor to play as. I like Eric cause I'm probably dorky like him in real life, but his stamina/speed is horrible. AJ is fine, but way too overrated, I see like at least 3 of her and Adam in every lobby, which kinda ruins it for me, cause I don't want to be part of the "crowd" and go for what everyone chooses. I like Brandon/Vanessa, just run the heck as much as I want. Deberoah or whatever is eh. I always die cause I suck at playing as her, she's not the best to fight Jason, Tiffany isn't bad, but too many 10 year olds play her cause her booty cheeks. Jenny is cool cause I remember she's based off of Chris from part 3, who was my childhood crush lol just gotta be smart playing as her, and i'm not that smart. Kenny is good, just gotta bump up those perks. And I honestly don't mind Chad but the whole "bruh" thing is annoying. I think that's everybody. Who should I be?!

Pick a play style you like. Choose a counselor that fits that style. Do you want to fix, fight, or deliver??

• Like 1

If you like playing Lachappa and AJ, but don't want to use her because she is so popular, give Deborah another chance. She isn't meant to fight Jason directly, but if you value fixing and Jason avoidance, she might be the one.

I keep my counselor and Jason on random.

I learn different strategies for different characters, and I have a lot of fun.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Pick a play style you like. Choose a counselor that fits that style. Do you want to fix, fight, or deliver??

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have fun!

It really does come down to what aspect of the game you enjoy most. Hiding and sneaking, running, fixing things, fighting, all that.

Sounds like you may have answered your own question in writing this out, as you do like being able to run as much as you like with Buggzy and Vanessa.

Although...

8 hours ago, Archgamer said:

The answer is Mitch Floyd.

...waiting to give Mitch a shot might be a good idea, too.

SFQDUy1.png

Why do ppl keep saying A.J. Is so overrated?!? 

Yeah right, I don't think so...she is the total package & Easy on the eyes too. Don't sleep on her. 

26 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

SFQDUy1.png

Why do ppl keep saying A.J. Is so overrated?!? 

Yeah right, I don't think so...she is the total package & Easy on the eyes too. Don't sleep on her. 

I've only a vague idea but i'm with you, AJ all day baby and yes easy on the eyes and love her style.