RustInPeace

Physical Release for backers VS Retail

352 posts in this topic

Hoping i get mine by christmas being in australia some deliveries can take weeks to get to me when coming from overseas

Topic started on October 10th following Randys email.  It is currently November 1st...  Absolutely no word since on when any copies will arrive.  As I said in my initial post, I assumed the special copies would take a little extra time (glue?), but not the straight up regular editions.

2 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

Topic started on October 10th following Randys email.  It is currently November 1st...  Absolutely no word since on when any copies will arrive.  As I said in my initial post, I assumed the special copies would take a little extra time (glue?), but not the straight up regular editions.

Supposed to start shipping Nov 6.  

Happy shipping day, everyone.  Post when you get your copy and your initial reactions.  

So has anybody's copy actually shipped out yet? I've received no email, no nothing so far.

1 hour ago, bananakill said:

So has anybody's copy actually shipped out yet? I've received no email, no nothing so far.

No idea.   Last email said they were shipping on the 6th.  Nothing since.  

16 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I recieved a email yesterday that said mine has shipped and I ordered in january

21 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Last email I received was on November 3rd and all it was was a last call to update shipping address (if needed). And it said it was about to ship the rewards soon.

4 hours ago, Bisconia said:

I recieved a email yesterday that said mine has shipped and I ordered in january

Well at least we now know they're actually shipping them now. I gave to the Kickstarter within like an hour or two of it being up on October 13th, 2015 :(

No email for me so I guess they're still fucking most of us around. The dedicated servers will be up and taken down by the time I receive it.

Here is a link to Randy’s twitter response to the question....

Hopefully we’ll get emails...(all together now)....SOON!!!

10 minutes ago, JBSLICK33 said:

That video does not ease my mind that I will be receiving it soon. ???

Retail - Get the game on physical launch and get extra cosmetics

Backer - you also get cosmetics. But you also get your physical copy almost a month late. But don't worry, they also sent out stickers and patches with them which makes it all better.

I saw a post on Reddit, someone received theirs already and the DID NOT receive the kickstarter exclusive cover that they were supposed to get. I gotta say between that and my name not being in the credits with no way to actually get a response from Gun, I'm definitely not a happy camper.

3 hours ago, StormShadow said:

I saw a post on Reddit, someone received theirs already and the DID NOT receive the kickstarter exclusive cover that they were supposed to get. I gotta say between that and my name not being in the credits with no way to actually get a response from Gun, I'm definitely not a happy camper.

Me either!!!! This is fucking bullshit!! It looks like a fucking cluster fuck in that video Randy posted!! I feel even worse now knowing that’s what’s really how they are fulfilling orders!!! If worked at gun I would be embarrassed of that video!! Instead there all like here you go look how fucking unorganized we are over here!   I’m beyond sick of everything with this damn game!! How do you know for sure your name isn’t in the credits, goes by so fast!!! I’d like to know somehow if my name is in their as well?? Can u pause screen somehow???

On 11/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, StormShadow said:

Supposedly this is it. Friend sent it to me cause he knew I was a a backer:

odmMG32_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

r10WKfr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Needless to say, if this is really it, I am super pissed as well. It's the same cover as the retail.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, bananakill said:

Needless to say, if this is really it, I am super pissed as well. It's the same cover as the retail.

Yeah, but we get better glue!!!  Lol???

2 hours ago, bananakill said:

@Randygbk @GunMedia_Ben @wes

Why are backers receiving normal retail copies and not what they were promised? There were even photos showing what the backer copies would look like.

Are the stickers supposed to make it all better?

Pretty sure everyone from kickstarter was supposed to receive a kickstarter exclusive designed copy.

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

@Randygbk @GunMedia_Ben @wes

Why are backers receiving normal retail copies and not what they were promised? There were even photos showing what the backer copies would look like.

Are the stickers supposed to make it all better?

Pretty sure everyone from kickstarter was supposed to receive a kickstarter exclusive designed copy.

Can't wait to read the "Apologies." on this one.

Edit:

@JBSLICK33

If ever there was a video of amateur hour, that would be it.

12 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Can't wait to read the "Apologies." on this one.

Edit:

@JBSLICK33

If ever there was a video of amateur hour, that would be it.

Which video is this? I'd kill to see it.

Edit: nevermind I skimmed right past it. What a joke.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Which video is this? I'd kill to see it.

On November 10, 2017 at 8:09 AM, JBSLICK33 said:

:)

Clearly sense of urgency is unheard of there. Too bad they couldn't hire people that passed third grade art to handle the glue dilemma... tough break boys.

lEHuGlA.gif

SFnnd15.gif

Edit:

5YUlv7Y.gif

So sir, I hear you are responsible for the "glue issue". Comment?

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, bananakill said:

That's awful if this is true. No exclusive cover and a couple of stickers, when others were able to get the same thing (minus useless stickers) by walking into a store on October 13th - basically a month ago.

I try to give these guys the benefit of the doubt when it comes to a lot of things. But I don't even know what to say anymore.