RustInPeace

Physical Release for backers VS Retail

352 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, bananakill said:

Yep, same here. It's pretty disappointing that it feels like we're being ignored. They haven't replied to one comment on the Kickstarter page about it.

I don’t think they monitor that Kickstarter page anymore,although I could be wrong. Communication is pretty poor and it always has been.

2 hours ago, UntilDawn said:

I don’t think they monitor that Kickstarter page anymore,although I could be wrong. Communication is pretty poor and it always has been.

I truely feel fucked now!!! First we get bent over for a 9$ clothing back, then  we didn't get our Dlc codes for that and savini for 2 weeks after launch, then I find out they gave away savini to any swinging dick that happened to be on the store at that time!!(Still pissed!!!)?? now this!!! My piss is Boiling!!!

10 minutes ago, BigJVOOREES said:

I truely feel fucked now!!! First we get bent over for a 9$ clothing back, then  we didn't get our Dlc codes for that and savini for 2 weeks after launch, then I find out they gave away savini to any swinging dick that happened to be on the store at that time!!(Still pissed!!!)?? now this!!! My piss is Boiling!!!

Yeah I feel a bit of a mug for spending the money I did on backing the game on the Kickstarter now.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, UntilDawn said:

Yeah I feel a bit of a mug for spending the money I did on backing the game on the Kickstarter now.

As far as I'm concerned, us backers who truely enabled these guys to make this game, FROM THIS POINT FORWARD shouldn't have to pay for ANY future DLC!!! NOTHING!!!! And I'm not sure that's even enough to bring my pisses temp back to Normal!!!!

9 minutes ago, BigJVOOREES said:

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD shouldn't have to pay for ANY future DLC!!! NOTHING!!!!

Can’t see them ever doing that ?

As a backer of the signed Steelbook case, I received an email from Randy on October 12th stating physical copies are being mailed out the following week with possibly mailing out the signed covers later....

Physical Game Copies: All versions of the game will be sent out as soon as our fulfillment partners at Limited Run Games receive them from manufacturing. This includes the regular physical edition, the Steelbook collector's edition (Rev 1 & Rev 2), as well as all signed editions. Currently these are tracking to be shipped out next week.

The week as now passed. I have not received any copy of the game and I was wondering when these will be mailed out? If any admin can verify I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Scorpius said:

As a backer of the signed Steelbook case, I received an email from Randy on October 12th stating physical copies are being mailed out the following week with possibly mailing out the signed covers later....

Physical Game Copies: All versions of the game will be sent out as soon as our fulfillment partners at Limited Run Games receive them from manufacturing. This includes the regular physical edition, the Steelbook collector's edition (Rev 1 & Rev 2), as well as all signed editions. Currently these are tracking to be shipped out next week.

The week as now passed. I have not received any copy of the game and I was wondering when these will be mailed out? If any admin can verify I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Next year.

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Next year.

VqoJ_f-maxage-0.gif

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Next year.

27 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

VqoJ_f-maxage-0.gif

You both break the bank for likes.

6 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

VqoJ_f-maxage-0.gif

Just stop. Your annoying. 

Meanwhile, over at the backer warehouse all packages were simultaneously prioritised as airmail

OHHUc04.gif

4 people like this

4 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

and the Award for "Most overused gif" goes to...

Every.single.response.....

Email from Randy...

"We regretfully must announce additional delays for the physical items ordered from Kickstarter and BackerKit. We’ve had continued issues and manufacturing mistakes come up with our chosen producers. They are trying to rectify the mistakes to get back on track, but time has been lost to the various issues we’ve been dealing with.

The biggest issue was multiple setbacks with the glue used for the Kickstarter exclusive cover sleeves, as well as on the Steelbook case sleeves. All copies of the game and bonus items will now begin shipping to backers starting Nov. 6th. If everything comes in ahead of schedule we will do our best to begin shipping sooner, but we’d rather err in favor of the 6th here so we don’t end up in the same situation again. Our deepest apologies to everyone affected, but please understand that the items for Kickstarter/Backerkit are not from the same manufacturers as the physical copies that are in the stores. These were separate orders placed and have no correlation to the games released into retail channels."

Smh.  That's what happens when you go cheap. 

Fucking glue? Just send it me unglued and I'll train a monkey to do it. 

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Fucking glue? Just send it me unglued and I'll train a monkey to do it. 

Lol.  You made my night.  

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Lol.  You made my night.  

It is plausible though.

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

It is plausible though.

Yep. Unbelievable how much of a cluster fuck this is.  I'd venture to say this will be Gun's last game.  No way in hell anyone after this would see their name on a game and say "I wanna back these guys!  This is gonna be great!". They have pretty much made themselves a laughing stock. 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

No way in hell anyone after this would see their name on a game and say "I wanna back these guys!  This is gonna be great!". They have pretty much made themselves a laughing stock. 

I think that's why they will try to support this game as long as they can.

Why were the special edition cases not finished a year ago? They closed the preorder for them over a year ago. They knew what they needed. They should have been finished and sitting around to wait for the disc to be manufactured and then put into the cases. Instead, they waited until the last minute, and now fucking GLUE is the excuse. Over a year to do it, and it’s glue...... glue.......

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Why were the special edition cases not finished a year ago? They closed the preorder for them over a year ago. They knew what they needed. They should have been finished and sitting around to wait for the disc to be manufactured and then put into the cases. Instead, they waited until the last minute, and now fucking GLUE is the excuse. Over a year to do it, and it’s glue...... glue.......

But hey, at least we get free magnet for the mishap!!!!!

1 minute ago, BigJVOOREES said:

But hey, at least we get free magnet for the mishap!!!!!

It probably won’t stick to anything.....

2 people like this

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

It probably won’t stick to anything.....

Your right. We will have to glue it to our fridges!