RustInPeace

Physical Release for backers VS Retail

352 posts in this topic

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Weird. Other people posted it with the stuff inside the disc case. 

Maybe they had some new guy packaging some of them? I don't know... All I can say is this one was sealed.

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Weird. Other people posted it with the stuff inside the disc case. 

He might have opened it and put it in there himself...I think people have stated the extras are just look in the box, like the one picture shows.

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

He might have opened it and put it in there himself...I think people have stated the extras are just look in the box, like the one picture shows.

Hmmmmm. Either way, you’d have to open it to get the bloody skins and clothing pack. 

32 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

http://daysofthedead.net/chicago/

It starts at 5pm on Friday and goes until 5 or 6 on Sunday at the Shaumburg Marriott.

Are Kane Hodder and other guests going to be there the whole time?  Can't do Friday, but I can probably show up for the first 2 hours Saturday and Sunday.

Lol.  I'll be showing up in my security uniform since I have work at 2.  I could probably pass as a part of the security detail and get in for free.

1 hour ago, A.J. Mason said:

My tracking number has finally been updated. Unfortunately mine won't be here in time to take to the convention I'm going to this weekend. No Kane Hodder or Steve Dash autographs for me. ☹

Do what I (sorta) did earlier this year and have them autograph the NES game (in my case I only had Kane autograph it though I was seriously tempted to get Dash, Morga, & Graham to autograph it as well)  that way you can still say you got an autographed copy of the Friday the 13th video game :P (btw I hope you have fun at the convention and if they have a panel with both Hodder & Dash then I highly recommend going as those 2 together are...imo at least...... hilarious as they'll be ragging on each other the whole time  especially if CJ Graham is there as he'll keep egging em on)

3 minutes ago, tav7623 said:

Do what I (sorta) did earlier this year and have them autograph the NES game (in my case I only had Kane autograph it though I was seriously tempted to get Dash, Morga, & Graham to autograph it as well)  that way you can still say you got an autographed copy of the Friday the 13th video game :P (btw I hope you have fun at the convention and if they have a panel with both Hodder & Dash then I highly recommend going as those 2 together are...imo at least...... hilarious as they'll be ragging on each other the whole time)

I wanna see something where all the different Jason actors suit up and do battle in some sort of royal rumble type deal.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, tav7623 said:

Do what I (sorta) did earlier this year and have them autograph the NES game (in my case I only had Kane autograph it though I was seriously tempted to get Dash, Morga, & Graham to autograph it as well)  that way you can still say you got an autographed copy of the Friday the 13th video game :P (btw I hope you have fun at the convention and if they have a panel with both Hodder & Dash then I highly recommend going as those 2 together are...imo at least...... hilarious as they'll be ragging on each other the whole time  especially if CJ Graham is there as he'll keep egging em on)

It's labeled "Jason Voorhees Panel" but they are both mentioned on the home page. I'm assuming it will be both of them.

1 person likes this

Just recieved my package.  Let's open it up together and see what I got shall we?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Just recieved my package.  Let's open it up together and see what I got shall we?

Funny thing is ordered my extra copy from amazon today, and it will be delivered today... Sucks that the backers had to wait this long...

3 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

It will be a petrified dog turd...... Just kidding....... slightly. 

Just now, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Picture was too big so it got cut out...

I'm trying to post a picture of it, but it's not working for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Picture was too big so it got cut out...

How do I make it smaller?  Lol

Just now, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I've had the same issues... I finally gave in and made an imgur account. you can add the pictures there, then copy the link here. It's pretty fucking dumb if you ask me. They need to increase the size restriction.

3 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I use tinypic.com  You don’t need an account. 

2 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I use tinypic.com  You don’t need an account. 

Damnit! Where was that advice an hour ago when I needed it? Lol

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Damnit! Where was that advice an hour ago when I needed it? Lol

Lol. You didn’t ask!!

51 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Are Kane Hodder and other guests going to be there the whole time?  Can't do Friday, but I can probably show up for the first 2 hours Saturday and Sunday.

Lol.  I'll be showing up in my security uniform since I have work at 2.  I could probably pass as a part of the security detail and get in for free.

That is typically how it works. Unless they're doing a photo op or a panel, they'll be at their table. Some take short breaks during the day. 

Lol. If not get in free, maybe at least to the front of the line.

57 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I might have an extra admission for sunday if you want it. My buddy said his girlfriend wanted to go but less than 24 hours later decided she doesn't. Assuming she doesn't change her mind again, I have no problem getting you in. He already said he's paying for her ticket regardless.

46 minutes ago, tav7623 said:

I definitely won't miss their panel. Last year was great! Kane, Dash, and CJ. They played off each other so well. Im a bit bummed CJ isnt there again this year. Steve Dash will be in costume for a photo op though. Pretty excited about that. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Truth said:

@Charlie Chainsaw @A.J. Mason

I haven't seen any other pictures but this one is sealed with the extras in the box.

I have the steelbook coming, which is what I was going to get signed. Otherwise I'd just buy a copy from retail and have them sign that. I'll get it signed next year I guess. Not gonna let it ruin my weekend.

7 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I definitely won't miss their panel. Last year was great! Kane, Dash, and CJ. They played off each other so well. Im a bit bummed CJ isnt there again this year. Steve Dash will be in costume for a photo op though. Pretty excited about that. 

Yeah that's pretty cool, but I don't think it's worth $60 for a picture with Dash and 1 friend...