EJW

i forgot to introduce myself so here it is.

Hi I'm just a socially awkward  person who doesn't talk much and you'll probably forget in the next five minuets. I play this game on the PS4 with the username shibatku, I try to remain calm but if i sound pissed it's less to do with the game and more to do with stress from work. Anyway now that my introduction is done, you can move on with your life and I'll move on with mine.

Hey, a belated welcome to the forum :)

I'm not very outgoing myself and that's the good thing with a forum, it gives you the time and space to collect your thoughts and get them out right.

If you are interested in finding other players from here, though, you could take a look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread here. Might be useful.

1 hour ago, EJW said:

Hi I'm just a socially awkward  person who doesn't talk much and you'll probably forget in the next five minuets. I play this game on the PS4 with the username shibatku, I try to remain calm but if i sound pissed it's less to do with the game and more to do with stress from work. Anyway now that my introduction is done, you can move on with your life and I'll move on with mine.

Late welcome to the forums 

• Like 1