Sign in to follow this  
Joecasto

Jason getting ready

isn't weird how Jason appers and kills a counselor but is back in his shack when the match begins shouldn't there be a little cinmatic where Jason walks back to his cabin and grabs some knives and kisses Pamela goodbye kinda like how tommy has a short cinmatic of walking into the camp to show you that your him because i hate getting excited thinking yay im Jason only for it to be someone else with the same Jason i just think it will be a little more immersive 

I'm thinking they should replace the two knives with a short cinematic but of course not the kissing pamela part, gross. They must have put the two knives in the shack to give counselors a few seconds to roam before Jason appears, but I think that's just the wrong way to go about it. Put the 2 knives in Jason's inventory and play a 10 second cutscene of Jason at his shack before the player is given control.

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I'm thinking they should replace the two knives with a short cinematic but of course not the kissing pamela part, gross. They must have put the two knives in the shack to give counselors a few seconds to roam before Jason appears, but I think that's just the wrong way to go about it. Put the 2 knives in Jason's inventory and play a 10 second cutscene of Jason at his shack before the player is given control.

not literally kissing her thats just a metaphor but like she say her little "kill them all Jason" thing while the cinmatic is playing 

21 minutes ago, Joecasto said:

not literally kissing her thats just a metaphor but like she say her little "kill them all Jason" thing while the cinmatic is playing 

No no.. he should literally kiss his mom goodnight!