17 hours ago, Caliph said:

Isn't it obvious?

Because the game is on life support.

But it won't matter as the population that left aren't coming back.

Odd that they would believe cheaters being inflicted on what's left is a solid plan.

But then solid planning isn't a strong point for Gun.

If there is any justice to the people that supported this company when they had nothing it's that their reputations are ruined in the gaming world and this is as good as they can ever expect.

I'm on PS4.  Never once have I witnessed a lack of players.  Hard to understand the claim the game is on life support.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I'm on PS4.  Never once have I witnessed a lack of players.  Hard to understand the claim the game is on life support.

Yeah same with xbox. Never really had trouble filling a lobby. That's probably more of a steam issue. I think they probably have less overall players in general, not just with F13.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Yeah same with xbox. Never really had trouble filling a lobby. That's probably more of a steam issue. I think they probably have less overall players in general, not just with F13.

I could see this game being huge on console and not so huge on PC.  Seems more apt for console crowd than people who invest in high end rigs.     

First of all...WHY would you use up your mental energies wishing/hoping for someone to be banned? All because they did something and it caused you to lose a match in a video game???

Why not just remove YOURSELF from the situation and play with people who are on the same level of entertainment as you are??

You lost the match because you couldnt kill the glitchers or your time was wasted because you couldnt enjoy the entire 20 mins of the match so you want these people to never again be able to play the game. Lmbo thats sick and ultra selfish and entitled

10 minutes ago, Andre said:

First of all...WHY would you use up your mental energies wishing/hoping for someone to be banned? All because they did something and it caused you to lose a match in a video game???

Why not just remove YOURSELF from the situation and play with people who are on the same level of entertainment as you are??

You lost the match because you couldnt kill the glitchers or your time was wasted because you couldnt enjoy the entire 20 mins of the match so you want these people to never again be able to play the game. Lmbo thats sick and ultra selfish and entitled

Right? Let's not ban hackers either. Let them just run amok, because it's just a game.

The selfish ones are the ones cheating and exploiting. Your attitude towards it tells me you are one of these scum bags. Always have some sort of justification for ruining the game for everyone else.

55 minutes ago, DEATH said:

Right? Let's not ban hackers either. Let them just run amok, because it's just a game.

The selfish ones are the ones cheating and exploiting. Your attitude towards it tells me you are one of these scum bags. Always have some sort of justification for ruining the game for everyone else.

Lmao and your attitude tells me its what got you team killed countless times :):)

By the way would you like to have a private match with me? :)

You call someone out of their name then when Bugzy or Tommy comes over and slices you up...you wanna play the victim and run to the Devs and beg that they be banned and that friendly fire be disabled lol

Newsflash everyone has a different idea of entertainment and just because their idea is different from yours does NOT mean they should be banned,

ALSO another newsflash...not everyone has the same opinions as you, and just because they dont...doesnt mean they are a "scumbag". Happy Friday the 13th

2 hours ago, Andre said:

I love team killing, sorry, its a big part of what made the game fun.

Fine with me. But play with people that share your view on what is fun and play in private matches.

Your "fun" destroyed the fun for others.

I'm seeing an increase in attempted team killing and  trolling since these cheaters got unbanned. 

People trying to whack you but failing then trying to set up traps right beside drawers and stuff.

Then you get others who aren't even trying to escape, or help team members, they just stand there dancing. 

On 10/14/2017 at 1:36 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I share your hate.

If I was the one deciding. They would be banned for life with no second chance. Ever. 

The type that cheat in games do it over and over again. There are no "one time cheaters".

I think most of these issues would work themselves out if a way was found to give hosts simple moderating abilities. 9 times out of 10 when I choose quick play I wind up being the host. I have no idea why, but I do. If I could block the troublemakers before they enter the game it would make for a more fun experience for everyone else. I suppose one could argue that such a power could get abused. I really don’t think so, because if somebody turned around and blocked me right back then I’d be fine with that. Chances are pretty good that they weren’t going to be anybody I’d want to play with anyways. 

If all hosts had banning abilities then eventually virtually all of the major jerks would be segregated from us and forced to eat their own. 

2 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I think most of these issues would work themselves out if a way was found to give hosts simple moderating abilities. 9 times out of 10 when I choose quick play I wind up being the host. I have no idea why, but I do. If I could block the troublemakers before they enter the game it would make for a more fun experience for everyone else. I suppose one could argue that such a power could get abused. I really don’t think so, because if somebody turned around and blocked me right back then I’d be fine with that. Chances are pretty good that they weren’t going to be anybody I’d want to play with anyways. 

If all hosts had banning abilities then eventually virtually all of the major jerks would be segregated from us and forced to eat their own. 

Hosts with banning abilities wouldn't be used responsibily. Players would find themselves banned just because the host is a dick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gstar said:

Hosts with banning abilities wouldn't be used responsibily. Players would find themselves banned just because the host is a dick.

Again, I am fine with that. If the host is a dick then I am better off finding a nicer one elsewhere.  Or hosting myself. It isn’t as if there are only a couple of games being played worldwide at a single time. 

3 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

saltshaker.gifc200.gif?resize=200,200AA5D75880AC6C7E964BF56DDF6D83743CCC401AB

Private match with mature adults takes care of this issue. :lol:

Had a douchebag Mitch earlier on top of that big rock near the main Higgins Haven house where Jason couldn't get to dancing for almost the whole match and every time Jason would try to throw knives at him, he would just move.  Jason would leave and he'd go back to dancing.  He survived the whole 20 minutes that way, wasting everyone's time.  Promptly left right after, too, most likely because he knew the next Jason would come gunning for him first.

1 hour ago, Gstar said:

Sure. But Who would want to play with a dick host anyway? He/she will probably rage quite any minute anyway.

51 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

Sure. But Who would want to play with a dick host anyway? He/she will probably rage quite any minute anyway.

Yeah but you ain't gonna know until mid game. Rage quitrers dont announce their gonna quit. A lot of the players are little kids, some are ok but in general Millennials suck.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gstar said:

Yeah but you ain't gonna know until mid game. Rage quitrers dont announce their gonna quit. A lot of the players are little kids, some are ok but in general Millennials suck.

Exactly. So I prefer being kicked before the game by this dick.

• Like 2

I had a really fun match just now on quick play so I guess it isn’t entirely a cess pool of humanity. I found a battery and the other players found the gas and keys, so naturally Jason came after us. I really had doubts about any of our survivals. The original driver got picked off and I almost did too, but fortunately the player who was Tommy stunned him while I was being choked. We all ran away but Jason kept really close to the car. Very tense! The other players kept on trying to get into that car, but I decided to sit in a nearby cabin and use them as a distraction while the time ran out. Couldn’t believe that at least one of the other two players remaining got the car going and drove off the map. As far as I know they got away. I survived the night. Good match with as much good sportsmanship among complete strangers as I could hope for!

I've seen idiots trying to team kill while working with / for Jason. Its kinda comical now.  One moron was left at the police station to stop people from escaping while his buddy checked other parts of the map.  Everyone ran by the idiot while he swung and swung and swung.  If he was a recent unban, that would make it twice as funny.

1 hour ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I've seen idiots trying to team kill while working with / for Jason. Its kinda comical now.  One moron was left at the police station to stop people from escaping while his buddy checked other parts of the map.  Everyone ran by the idiot while he swung and swung and swung.  If he was a recent unban, that would make it twice as funny.

How long ago was it changed? I have been playing since Friday, and have had one counselor, without provocation, attack me with a saucepan (which sounds comical to say). I hit them back with a machete once, as a warning, and actually damaged them. 

5 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Finally. Somebody that gets it!

And then I will be able to kick the dicks when I'm the host.

1 hour ago, GideonShandy said:

How long ago was it changed? I have been playing since Friday, and have had one counselor, without provocation, attack me with a saucepan (which sounds comical to say). I hit them back with a machete once, as a warning, and actually damaged them. 

You didn't damage them but they got bloody.