Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Michael vs Jason

The most controversial and overused topic in horror history. Which one of these famous horror icons would win in a 1 on 1 no holds barred match? First I'll split it in 2 parts.

First match would be Michael Part 1 VS Jason Part 4

Second match is Michael Part 1 vs Jason Part 6

Now let the arguments and fanboying begin!

My opinion:

Michael Pt. 1 vs Jason Pt. 4- Draw 

Michael Pt. 1 vs. Jason Pt. 6- Jason Wins 

Here's one I want to see:

Rob Zombie's Michael Myers vs. Reboot Jason 

Michael can take more hits but Jason is stronger so Jason both times he wouldn't kill him because you can't but he would make a mess out of him 

1 hour ago, Jason4prez said:

Michael can take more hits but Jason is stronger so Jason both times he wouldn't kill him because you can't but he would make a mess out of him 

a squad of police put micheal out for awhile while in jason x one of the failed attempts to kill him for good was a firing sqaud Micheal was knocked out for a long period of time by electricity in Halloween resurrection but jason in part 7 got knocked out for like 30 seconds and in part 8 alittle longer and in freddy vs jason not at all

so i could argue jason has taken more damage

26 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

a squad of police put micheal out for awhile while in jason x one of the failed attempts to kill him for good was a firing sqaud Micheal was knocked out for a long period of time by electricity in Halloween resurrection but jason in part 7 got knocked out for like 30 seconds and in part 8 alittle longer and in freddy vs jason not at all

so i could argue jason has taken more damage

Michael also got shot in the face twice and kept swinging 

On 10/25/2017 at 7:05 PM, Jason4prez said:

Michael also got shot in the face twice and kept swinging 

jason has been headshotted too in part 6

all it did was piss him off

5 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

jason has been headshotted too in part 6

all it did was piss him off

I meant alive Jason vs alive michael

look guys all im saying is modern jason vs modern micheal would be a even fight since they both taken hits and only thing micheal never dealt with jason has is blowing up

2 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

look guys all im saying is modern jason vs modern micheal would be a even fight since they both taken hits and only thing micheal never dealt with jason has is blowing up

Michael is still Human and almost supernatural but Jason is supernatural its even implied he gotten immortality from his father Elias Todd Voorhees.