Sign in to follow this  
TheHansonGoons

SHUDDER app

I recently subscribed to this service and stream it on Xbox one. I think they have a decent amount of films on here, but wondered if anyone else has or had this? What are your opinions? Any recommendations?

I saw some Miike, Fulci, Argento, Romero, Bava on there, some cool 80s slashers(super campy ones like Sleepaway Camp, House on Sorrority Row, Pieces, etc), CHUD and Basket Case, and the two best Cannibal films(Holocaust and Ferox).

I just picked it up to rewatch the original “Flatliners.” They had a free trial for a week on amazon prime.

“Crystal Lake memories” is on it too if you’ve never seen it.  “Prom night” and “Pumpkinhead” are classic 80s too.

Crystal Lake Memories is also on the STARZ App. I watched it on that app when we got it for American Gods and Ash vs Evil Dead. Was pleasantly surprised to see they have F13 1-8 on that service. STARZ has a few good horror flicks on there too. Didn't even see Prom Night and Pumpkinhead on here! Definitely will watch original Flatliners as well. Not too interested in the remake, but i did enjoy the Kiefer version.