Golden

Too many chances to escape from Jason with the pocket knives needs to be limited

5 hours ago, Golden said:

I really really counselor should only be able that freaking escape with a pocket knife at once and you know really that shouldn't even be a thing we're freaking if they have a pocket knife they got to escape they should at least have to press a damn button if anything they should only be able to stay at once not be able to grab three and then the freaking you know Escape every time

You should really learn punctuation, because I can barely understand what you just wrote.

2 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Im about to hop on F13 & see if I can get a solid 8/8 with only slashing ???

8H3uR6m.jpg I did it. Much love to everyone for putting up with me during this ordeal. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tattooey said:

8H3uR6m.jpg I did it. Much love to everyone for putting up with me during this ordeal. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

For the record he got me too. I had to go put the kid to bed before the match was over so I exited after I was in spectate. Nice job Tattoo...:::shaking fist::: 

• Like 2

I think you should only be allowed to have 1 pocket knife per round

I saw an Adam make it to the police last night, and drop his pocket knife at the exit for someone else to use in a pinch and he ended up getting grabbed and choked RIGHT next to the police line. It was pretty sad. Also ironically funny. 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2017 at 10:48 PM, Tattooey said:

Liked.

Is this @Truen1ghtmare's little brother? Look at the punctuation mayhem! It's like reading. Hubert Selby Jr or William Burroughs book in there! 

As for the post, maybe you shouldn't be so grabby with the counselors. Joking aside, learn to slash and block. If the counselor was waiting for you, it's clear they were messing with you and had items to keep them safe. They just wanted extra experience points. There aren't that many pocket knives per match. Its fairly even around his number of traps, though I never tested this theory.

On 10/9/2017 at 4:59 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

I really believe that counselors should only be able to grab 1 pocket knife at a time. Not 3 pocket knives. To use a knife I would like the counselor to press a button to use it. Not have it automatically go off when Jason grabs you. - Translated by GhostWolfViking

That is an awesome translation and when phrased that way I can at least agree with one point.  I don’t think it would be a poor idea if you were unable to pick up duplicate inventory items.  It prevents hoarding and also can create opportunities for more requires coordination.  

I know it’s never been tested fully but I know it’s not just by trap number as I once thought it is either between 4-5.  I’ve heard mixed answers but I think if I had to say which I think it is at this point I would say 4.

Sorry didn’t mean to double post wasn’t payin attention and read the conversation out of order.

Edited by UprightChair
Double post my bad

On 10/20/2017 at 7:07 PM, UprightChair said:

I know it’s never been tested fully but I know it’s not just by trap number as I once thought it is either between 4-5.  I’ve heard mixed answers but I think if I had to say which I think it is at this point I would say 4.

Sorry didn’t mean to double post wasn’t payin attention and read the conversation out of order.

I've always thought it was 4 per round.

see. here is what is truly needed. Jason needs to be slowed down on his hack and slash swings. The pocket knives are there for the counselor's to have a small chance to maybe avoid certain death. Of course you have the sissy Jason's who act as though Jason actually can be hurt by the pocket knife and they just slash there victim with the super quick slash, that should be slow and decrepit like poor Jason. How ever this ultimately takes all the hard work it took to get those knives and it is flushed down the toilet in Jason's shack, with that super quick response time that Jason has. So i say to the dev team. It would be wonderful to see the speed of Jason's swing with any weapon matched by the decrepit state in which the character is in. Think of it, as a sort of deterrent, kind of like the knives that Jason seems to be afraid of. Love you Voorhees

Those "skateboard pocket knives" that the OP mentions in the thread tag are the worst.  Those are the ones that counselors use just before they slide on their invisible skateboard out through the police exit.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 3:08 PM, Golden said:

I really really counselor should only be able that freaking escape with a pocket knife at once and you know really that shouldn't even be a thing we're freaking if they have a pocket knife they got to escape they should at least have to press a damn button if anything they should only be able to stay at once not be able to grab three and then the freaking you know Escape every time

They just need to fix grab.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 1:08 PM, Golden said:

I can’t believe that everyone who posted, didn’t even consider that they were being trolled.  Look at his previous posts, and you see that he fooled all of you.

On 10/9/2017 at 8:29 PM, Tattooey said:

Stop grabbing counselors while they are waiting at the police exit. Hasn’t everyone been stabbed enough to realize they have a pocket knife? Start slashing

but wait slashing is frowned upon. Then keep eating those pocket knives.

Im about to hop on F13 & see if I can get a solid 8/8 with only slashing ???

Why is slashing frowned upon? Maybe by whiners, perhaps. I swear that some people are over relying on Jason always trying to grab them. For instance, I had three councelors trapped in a cabin today when a fourth person stunned me with a bat from behind. Instead of running away he just stood there baiting me. I could tell just by his body language that he was carrying a knife, so I slashed him to ribbons. I did the same with the counselors in that cabin, too. They expected me to break down the door and walk right into their trap. They weren’t expecting me to shift in after busting down the door and start slashing from behind. I’m new, but they must’ve been newer. 

On 10/10/2017 at 0:51 AM, Archgamer said:

I feel like I get hit by 10 pocket knives but still kill them all or most of them. For every knife you take, brings you one step closer to rage and you don't have to worry about them disarming your traps unless they got the nerve to take the hit and heal.

If it bothers you then just use p3 or p4 when he comes out and start whacking them. Kills counselors in 3 hits.

This is exactly the mentality you should have. Every hit every knife is indirectly helping you until you have rage. Pocket knives don't bother me in the slightest. The way i see it id rather it went in jasons throat than the trap i placed by the 4 seater. In fact i had a recent game where i shifted/ grabbed a tiffany as i saw her crouch near a trap too disarm it...yes thats a better place for that knife, now run along and i'll be with you momentarily...