8 posts in this topic

Hey guys this is a topic in which I want to hear everyone's thoughts on the recently released Cult of Chucky. I know this is a Friday the 13th forum, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and share some of my own!

Cult-of-Chucky-banner.jpg

I thought it was the best chucky movie. I was kinda of confused most the film trying to figure how the other dolls were alive when andy had his head, did not expect a new voodoo spell to be put into the series

It wasn’t my favorite, but it did keep me guessing about how they were alive! Some stale moments, but overall a very good movie in my opinion.

The kills were very nice. Think i will watch through all the movies again

This was a really good sequel and I'm hyped what they're going to do next given the ending (No spoilers). A lot of good acting,cameos and creative death scenes in this one!

Cult of Chucky was awful. :) If Seed of Chucky weren't so terrible, Cult would easily be the worst.

I have mixed feelings.

Chucky cloning his consciousness is a neat use of the voodoo aspect of the character. And I can commend them for doing something fresh with the character without making it feel like their betraying them *CoughjasongostohellCough* (I can just imagine him getting into a warehouse of Goodguy dolls with this trick)

But Andy felt misused. The movie starts with him like he going to be a main character then...we just don't see him for awhile, Then we see him getting ready to do something only for him to show up at the end...and fail, and get locked up I guess. He just served no purpose.

Really don't like how it ended, he posses her, leaves Andy, and just rides away? That is very unsatisfying.