matisangry

Where do you game?

while spectating a lone councilor hiding in a closet for what felt like an eternity, i thought it would be interesting (or maybe not?) to see where everyone is doing their slashing and/or surviving. 

my kick-ass wife hasn't banished me to the basement with the kids so i get to play on the "good" tv with the "good" stereo system. 

20171004_154754.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

while spectating a lone councilor hiding in a closet for what felt like an eternity, i thought it would be interesting (or maybe not?) to see where everyone is doing their slashing and/or surviving. 

my kick-ass wife hasn't banished me to the basement with the kids so i get to play on the "good" tv with the "good" stereo system. 

20171004_154754.jpg

Nice vinyl collection!

5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Nice vinyl collection!

thanks, man! my wife is very tolerate of that as well! 

• Like 1

vCbwila.jpg

Currently a cluster f.... your vinyl collection is nicer than mine. Much appreciation!

ZiOhfV0.jpg

This one is a little brighter and shows more of the room. Sorry it was party weekend here.

8 hours ago, matisangry said:

20171004_154754.jpg

Tom Segura on vinyl...I wanna kiss you on the mouth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, matisangry said:

BIKES!

He's so good.

I just saw him live on September 30th. Pretty sure he was performing his new special (more or less) coming out soon.

He and Bill Burr are my favorites.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

He's so good.

I just saw him live on September 30th. Pretty sure he was performing his new special (more or less) coming out soon.

He and Bill Burr are my favorites.

we saw him back in January. so great. he was doing the bit about making a murderer. Kyle Kinane is great, too. we're going to see him in March. 

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

we saw him back in January. so great. he was doing the bit about making a murderer. Kyle Kinane is great, too. we're going to see him in March. 

Yeah, Kinane is funny. His bit about how the doctor distracted him with food talk during a ball exam is brilliant.

• Like 1

Well I'm not gonna post a pic of my gaming space because its in my bedroom and my wardrobe is a walk in wardrobe so you could see my undies and bras so I'm not posting a pic

44 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Well I'm not gonna post a pic of my gaming space because its in my bedroom and my wardrobe is a walk in wardrobe so you could see my undies and bras so I'm not posting a pic

But I wanna see your kinky lingerie. Nah just kidding don’t walk ins have doors? U could close it then take pic 

15 minutes ago, Davidt said:

But I wanna see your kinky lingerie. Nah just kidding don’t walk ins have doors? U could close it then take pic 

Not mine is open that's why when my friends come I will throw I'm undies and bras in my bathroom and god dude I'm only 16 and that's illegal if your looking at someone's private things if there below 18

6 hours ago, JPops said:

Let's direct this topic back on the subject matter. 

Sorry even tho is was not my fault 

6 hours ago, Davidt said:

Sorry jpops I will keep my creepy jokes to myself from now on 

You better

On 10/8/2017 at 3:50 PM, matisangry said:

love the original NES boxes! 

Jpops, is this the Angry Video Game Nerd room?

Hahaha!

Good grief are you guys 60 years old or something? Someone has to remind you how old you are

Hahaha no offense, but it IS true. What the hell is a vinyl?

I play mine on a nice little laptop while sitting on my couch. I do pretty good for just 8 fps.

2 hours ago, Lootron said:

Good grief are you guys 60 years old or something? Someone has to remind you how old you are

I play mine on a nice little laptop while sitting on my couch. I do pretty good for just 8 fps.

You can currently buy Taylor Swift albums on vinyl.

What's a "couch"?

On 12/1/2017 at 7:52 AM, Lootron said:

ha. i like vinyl because it's cheap, convenient and easy to transport. 

seriously though, I'm old (40 in January baby!) so i grew up with it. also, it actually does sound better than digital files. there's also something to be said about the art. 

finally, if i ever chose to sell it off, i could probably put one of my kids through college...  well... a technical college, at least. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, matisangry said:

ha. i like vinyl because it's cheap, convenient and easy to transport. 

seriously though, I'm old (40 in January baby!) so i grew up with it. also, it actually does sound better than digital files. there's also something to be said about the art. 

finally, if i ever chose to sell it off, i could probably but one of my kids through college... well... a technical college, at least. 

Or maybe a few gaming setups 

In my eternally shitty apartment. People say i live like Trevor from GTA V. I just don't have the energy to do anything, but... exist and surf the fooken' net.

Talk about the definition of a death fuck...