Hello Campers! :DI'm wondering if any of you have noticed some ps4 Players recently that use Brandon/Adam with special looking outfits? Ive never seen before and i play quite alot. *LvL 81*

Brandon counselor

being a "LIFEGUARD JUMPSUIT"

ADAM 

"WHITE Sleeves /BLACK Jacket"

47 minutes ago, OriginalTomster said:

Hello Campers! :DI'm wondering if any of you have noticed some ps4 Players recently that use Brandon/Adam with special looking outfits? Ive never seen before and i play quite alot. *LvL 81*

Brandon counselor

ADAM 

there is a clothing glitch since the spring break pack was released that you can use the patterns from the dlc and normal outfits and mix them they may have just glitched the outfits to make them look like there new. 

5 hours ago, BritGamer95 said:

there is a clothing glitch since the spring break pack was released that you can use the patterns from the dlc and normal outfits and mix them they may have just glitched the outfits to make them look like there new. 

Yea I'm sure your right i can see something like that happening when an update happens. I also think they miiiight announce another counselor outfit pack this week before physical release/Update. Hopfully :) im just assuming this. of course. due to seeing those unique outfits last night 

19 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

I have those outfits on ps4. Could've been me in the match 

Niceeeee

Psn:Beast736362627??????  (Random #s)

If i may ask good sir. How'd you acquire the outfits? Was it an update bug? Or some special reward you got. Another thing too the players i saw the outfits with were below LvL 80. Which is another reason why im curious.

I also Own Savini Jason/ Counselors Clothing pack/Spring break which were Backer DLC pre orders (Except Springbreak)

27 minutes ago, OriginalTomster said:

Niceeeee

Psn:Beast736362627??????  (Random #s)

If i may ask good sir. How'd you acquire the outfits? Was it an update bug? Or some special reward you got. Another thing too the players i saw the outfits with were below LvL 80. Which is another reason why im curious.

I also Own Savini Jason/ Counselors Clothing pack/Spring break which were Backer DLC pre orders (Except Springbreak)

You have to highlight the swimsuit I believe then tap x & triangle at the same time. I think thats how it works but you should be able to figure it out with that.

I honestly thought it was intentional, I didn't know it was a glitch.

And cool, I'll add you. Psn: Swagrace. I've got Savini also but I usually randomize my Jason & counselor. 

12 hours ago, OriginalTomster said:

Brandon counselor

ADAM 

It's a glitch you do by tapping triangle and x real fast and it glitches the clothing textures.