lHeartBreakerl

Steelbook edition design and signed copies

They both look amazing I like the green lined interior on the steel cases! Now the Rev 1 and 2 are "kickstarter exclusive?" I'm getting the kickstarter exclusive that's why I ask.

whats the store bought covers going to be?

Those look awesome! Hopefully people don't sell the cases for absurd prices (like $15-25). Maybe if one of these versions makes it to shelves then I'll buy it for the physical bloody Jason and new clothing pack and the case. I'll just sell the disc. 

I so wish I had the foresight to realize how much I would enjoy this game and have ordered the Steelbook version.  I just got the digital when I Kickstarted it. 

Looks fantastic, hopefully I can find a kind soul willing to sell theirs!

So is this also like Savini Jason?It is not going to be on the shelves or somehow available to the rest of us?It s ok about Savini i never really cared to have him but i like this steelbook disc.

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I.. don't have any words.

1b17257bc71fa6e40402c8d58e24c7cf_origina

20820419303e781a4c0ece1ae2123e0d_origina

The signed copies look way better.

55b9e1c1b5151ce7347a9b09dc54767d_origina

Do we know if that bottom image is going to be the “Kickstarter exclusive cover art”? As the update we got last night wasn’t very clear.

27 minutes ago, UntilDawn said:

Do we know if that bottom image is going to be the “Kickstarter exclusive cover art”? As the update we got last night wasn’t very clear.

The bottom image is the slip cover for the steelbook.

@Shadow_Master  steel books were a limited run. 

Curious if this is Rev.A or Rev.B of the steelbook, also was this posted on Twitter or something (or was this something just for the forums)?

13 minutes ago, tav7623 said:

Curious if this is Rev.A or Rev.B of the steelbook, also was this posted on Twitter or something (or was this something just for the forums)?

Steel books are the same there is very slight differences to the slip covers 

Revision B 

0eeb90eb79f58b8c5a3d87ec600927bc_origina

5 hours ago, JPops said:

The bottom image is the slip cover for the steelbook.

@Shadow_Master  steel books were a limited run. 

I wonder why they haven’t shown that off to us yet then,will be pretty annoyed if they have ditched the “kickerstarter exclusive cover art”.

Anyone know if the "steelbooks" are the same as "SIGNED PHYSICAL 'MACHETE' STEEL COLLECTOR PACK".  I am assuming so, but unsure.  Thanks!

PS. I understand the signed cover will be mailed at a later date.  

8 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I hope the Kickstarter exclusive covers are like the bottom image and have that old VHS look ;)

I’ve asked them on their twitter what this will look like but not had any response,asked about 3 days ago now so doubt I’m going to get a reply.

8 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I hope the Kickstarter exclusive covers are like the bottom image and have that old VHS look ;)

Both versions look pretty much the same with only minor differences which looked to me like a color swap on "stickers" and one will come signed by everyone involved. So yes. They will both have the VHS cover as I understand it.

I gotta get me one of these But I was checking around people selling them for about 80 to 100 dollars and up but I alone have bought 3 copies of the game and all he DLC so far so ive spent like 150$ on the game from ILLFonic and Gun Media