Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Team killing should not be penalized in private match, By penalized I am mean you still loose xp for doing so. If it MY private match should be MY choice it should of stayed a choice in private match like it was were you could turn it off or on by checking the box, NO Just cause ppl are wusses everyone gets penalized!!!! 

THAT’S SO TRASH!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving this across to Suggestions/Feedback, since it's not an introduction post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Twisty said:

Team killing should not be penalized in private match, By penalized I am mean you still loose xp for doing so. If it MY private match should be MY choice it should of stayed a choice in private match like it was were you could turn it off or on by checking the box, NO Just cause ppl are wusses everyone gets penalized!!!! 

THAT’S SO TRASH!!! 

Pro-tip: If it’s YOUR Private Match, make yourself Jason and then you can kill as many people as you want and actually GAIN XP for it! ;)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be more options for the host.

Time Limit: 30, 20, and 15 minutes

Location...

Friendly Damage: yes/no

Item Spawn: High/Normal/Low

None of this is asking much but would add incredible challenge and variation.

Image trying to survive 30 minutes with a master Jason, or 15 minutes forcing players to refine their Jason skills. 

Also, with low item spawn counselor's will have to be more resourceful. No 2 pocket knives, several weapons, multiple sprays. Good counselors get the police called and a car done in 3 minutes even while a master Jason is butchering half the counselors. There needs to be more challenge. It's become rare that I die, even with a really good Jason. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-10-07 at 1:32 PM, Twisty said:

Team killing should not be penalized in private match, By penalized I am mean you still loose xp for doing so. If it MY private match should be MY choice it should of stayed a choice in private match like it was were you could turn it off or on by checking the box, NO Just cause ppl are wusses everyone gets penalized!!!! 

THAT’S SO TRASH!!! 

No, team killers are trash.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2017 at 6:19 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

There should be more options for the host.

Time Limit: 30, 20, and 15 minutes

Location...

Friendly Damage: yes/no

Item Spawn: High/Normal/Low

None of this is asking much but would add incredible challenge and variation.

Image trying to survive 30 minutes with a master Jason, or 15 minutes forcing players to refine their Jason skills. 

Also, with low item spawn counselor's will have to be more resourceful. No 2 pocket knives, several weapons, multiple sprays. Good counselors get the police called and a car done in 3 minutes even while a master Jason is butchering half the counselors. There needs to be more challenge. It's become rare that I die, even with a really good Jason. 

I agree ? it my hosted game and it doesn’t feel like it, it just feel they try to baby the wussy’s!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2017 at 0:14 PM, Tiffany said:

Pro-tip: If it’s YOUR Private Match, make yourself Jason and then you can kill as many people as you want and actually GAIN XP for it! ;)

Pro-tip it hard enough to find a private match as it is, and most wont play unless Jason is random. 

2nd you fail to realize how valuable team killing is, it added unpredictability game to game, it’s what really separated it from Dead by Daylight that unpredictability and the brutality of the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2017 at 3:47 AM, Fooobar said:

No, team killers are trash.

If you could read jack*** we talking about private match ?? that fine if all the p*ssy’s wanna play in the safe relam of quick match, how ever those not wearing dippers likes some unpredictability game to game NOT run,run, repair, death, escape!! If I wanted that I play Dead by Daylight!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can still kill people in private match and honestly why does anyone care about xp?? what do you even need it for? I'm not sure if you realize but you don't need xp. Just play enough games without killing people to get enough cp to roll perks to get some that are good enough because you don't need Epic. Then just kill everyone you want because xp and cp mean nothing. 
You're playing Private Match so you should just be happy you have the possibility to earn XP/CP. Most games down allow leveling up in Private Match because people can boost. I suggest just being grateful and I also suggest looking at all the other topics that suggest having a "hardcore/realism" mode in the quick play selection such as COD does. Those that want it can play it and those that don't want it don't have to play it and it wouldn't be private match. They can probably implement such a thing once there are Dedicated servers.

Seriously though somebody please tell me the point of XP/CP after like the first month of playing.. Like you get some decent perks you like and you unlock the kills then you don't need it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

You can still kill people in private match and honestly why does anyone care about xp?? what do you even need it for? I'm not sure if you realize but you don't need xp. Just play enough games without killing people to get enough cp to roll perks to get some that are good enough because you don't need Epic. Then just kill everyone you want because xp and cp mean nothing. 
You're playing Private Match so you should just be happy you have the possibility to earn XP/CP. Most games down allow leveling up in Private Match because people can boost. I suggest just being grateful and I also suggest looking at all the other topics that suggest having a "hardcore/realism" mode in the quick play selection such as COD does. Those that want it can play it and those that don't want it don't have to play it and it wouldn't be private match. They can probably implement such a thing once there are Dedicated servers.

Seriously though somebody please tell me the point of XP/CP after like the first month of playing.. Like you get some decent perks you like and you unlock the kills then you don't need it anymore.

I'm level 74 and I'm STILL trying to get good perks. Some of them are good, but most of the time I roll shitty perks. I literally got the exact same perk on 3 different rolls last night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's happened to me before but there is no way you're that high of a level and still don't have good perks.
That and anytime there is a perk that is actually good and useful it usually gets nerfed the way Thick-Skinned did the way the Heavy Hitter has and the way Grease Monkey just did.
Perks don't really even help that much. I have a 38% Heavy Hitter and when I smoke Jason while I'm in combat stance he is only stunned for around 4 seconds. It used to be way longer. It used to be around 8 seconds or more but they have drastically decreased it. 
Honestly Perks aren't even that important anymore because they keep nerffing them. You're better off just getting good and not relying on perks. 
The Jason not able to see you in a house perk has like never worked for me(even on sneaky players) neither has the reduce fear perk. Both of those I have epic ones. My reduce fear is at I think 48% and yet I still get almost a completely black screen if Jason knocks out power and smashed a window near me.
The most useful are probably double med, start with map, Used to be Heavy Hitter but now Jason stun time is reduced, 

Essentially my point is XP and CP are worthless because the perks themselves aren't that important don't really give you that much of an edge.. Like get out of a trap 10% faster? Who needs that? Or barricade a door quicker? Not that necessary.. Swim faster? Jason will always be faster so that's not helpful..Swim more silently? Still not 100% silent so Jason will still see your noise circle. Sprint more quitely? Again Jason will still see your noise and you still trip..not that Important. I have an Epic Stamina perk and it's 10%..That is sort of helpful.. I could go on and on and on about the perks. Majority of them are almost completely worthless and as I said any time one is actually useful they end up making it less useful.

 

Edit: I just looked at the list of all the perks and if you go through it you will realize most aren't very useful. An additional actual useful one is Tinker. 
I have also asked the devs before what is the best possible Epic I can get of each perk and they refuse to tell you. They say Jason won't allow them to say anything. So essentially they try to get you to keep rolling perks even though most of them aren't helpful

 

Sorry for the rant..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×