2fast4u

Max level double XP

25 posts in this topic

Does no good. There is nothing to unlock.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Does no good. There is nothing to unlock.

No, but it would be a good way to compete against friends. They could even give us unlockable textures at levels 200, 300, 400 and so on... maybe a texture that has the number of a particular level we reached.

Just now, zarakye said:

No, but it would be a good way to compete against friends. They could even give us unlockable textures at levels 200, 300, 400 and so on... maybe a texture that has the number of a particular level we reached.

Who knows, maybe they'll do a prestige system. I just want the existing levels filled out nicely.?

8 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Who knows, maybe they'll do a prestige system. I just want the existing levels filled out nicely.?

I hope if/when they release Cyborg Jason, that he be unlockable at 101. Giving the maxed players a proper reward for hitting the milestone. Anything would be better than Just receiving another texture after all that time and effort. ^_^

It gives you more CP for perk rolls, assuming you care at that point.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, zarakye said:

I hope if/when they release Cyborg Jason, that he be unlockable at 101. Giving the maxed players a proper reward for hitting the milestone. Anything would be better than Just receiving another texture after all that time and effort. ^_^

I like that idea.

Double CP would suffice for me.

5 people like this

I would like to see a prestige system implemented as well. 

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I would like to see a prestige system implemented as well. 

And if your gonna prestige your account then you have to pay 5k CP and it just gives all your counsellors bloody clothes and also a bloody face and it does nothing to your account but shows that your prestige

3 hours ago, Daminus said:

I need this....I have zero cp after throwing it at perk rolls nonstop. I need to save up b4 Friday to buy Jason p4 new kills. 

1 person likes this

I find that double XP events are more for new players or players that don't play very much, Just think of all the new people you'll get to kill and new Jason's you'll be able to escape from. ;)

Only thing good about this is I'll be able to level up my physical copy faster that better be on my doorstep Friday at some point. ??

On 10/6/2017 at 10:30 PM, Daminus said:

If it's double Exp. That means we get double CP too.

10% of Exp = to how much CP you get.

I made this image in an earlier post about prestige system for an icon idea. This game could definitely use one.A3Ma3sJCQAE8HTg.thumb.jpg.57fc10416f2c49a726d9ad1d2988c571.jpg

2 people like this

17 hours ago, The Insane Kank said:

I find that double XP events are more for new players or players that don't play very much, Just think of all the new people you'll get to kill and new Jason's you'll be able to escape from. ;)

I think you have a good point here. I think it is also for all the players that haven't had much time to invest in the game and aren't at level 44 yet. It will be a big help for them. 

I see @Alkavians point of what is the purpose of prestiging if there are no rewards past me level 44. Some days I do wish I could prestige to keep leveling up, but honestly, why? Let's wait to see what content will be unlocked at the max level first. 

I already have over 30kCP so I will be able to buy all P4s kills right away. From there it will be major perk rolling to see if I can finally get epic marathon and restful. At least double so helps us gain CP as well for those that are in-game broke

1 person likes this

On 10/7/2017 at 2:37 AM, Moe9999633 said:

And if your gonna prestige your account then you have to pay 5k CP and it just gives all your counsellors bloody clothes and also a bloody face and it does nothing to your account but shows that your prestige

That probably wouldn't work too well for this game. The bloody clothes work for Dead by Daylight because there are no varying states of injury; you're either hit or you're not. But in F13, if you're not limping, the only way to tell how damaged you are is blood.

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, DialM said:

That probably wouldn't work too well for this game. The bloody clothes work for Dead by Daylight because there are no varying states of injury; you're either hit or you're not. But in F13, if you're not limping, the only way to tell how damaged you are is blood.

I’m not sure if that’s the case anymore since team killing has been removed. I notice that if you get hit by another counselor, whether on purpose or otherwise, your counselor can get quite bloody without taking any damage. 

12 hours ago, DialM said:

True they should then make it make your own outfits for each character 

I understand the guy's above that are maxed out on levels but for me who is the casual player and at level 32 I need these double XP so I can level up faster to get J4. And yes there should be some incentive for the maxed out players as well.

I don't care much for the idea of prestige, but I think that there should be unlocks that open at 101 for characters. Like a max level unique outfit, or at least patterns for clothing that you can purchase with CP.

Maybe if they add the prestige system they could add a set of clothes inspired from characters of the movies? Like, the wetsuit of Shelly for Eric and Alice clothes for Jenny? Don't know