Hey you guys! How are you all? I've been a bit more happy with the New Part 4 Jason that was announced recently (and the stoner counselor too!)! But I think he will be... Overused? I mean look at his stats! He has everything a good Jason needs! Even his weaknesses won't stop him!

J4%20ProsCons.jpg

Just the fact that he has +Destruction already makes him on par to Part 8. But his Savini Jason wannabe stats overshadows completely Part 8. Even though he has both -Water Speed and -Traps, being able to run is a great plus!

He can have poor control and movement of the map, but once he finds a counselor, they are done for!

Edit: You know what? Could have -Hit Points instead of -Water Speed <_<

Edited by NoOneK9503

Part 4 will excel at spawn killing and have a strong early game but he has serious weaknesses, while part 8 has no real weaknesses.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Part 4 will excel at spawn killing and have a strong early game but he has serious weaknesses, while part 8 has no real weaknesses.

Even though I have to agree with you, I still think Part 4 is going to be powerful. He has low mobility (with +Can Run though), but very high firepower. It's like a war tank!

28 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

SbacpiM.jpg

• Like 1

Do he can't sprint but is negative shift? I don't understand why is he walking and running in the trailer does that mean his speed is faster when used?

He'll be lethal up close and early on in the game. Which already puts him ahead of Part 7, arguably Part 6 and maybe even Part 9 if you value running over shift depending on preference.

Having water speed as a weakness is puzzling because he literally killed 2 characters in the water in Part 4. Then again, they didn't give Part 8 morph as a strength either which is mind boggling considering morph is basically all over that film. I suppose its better to have it as an inconsequential weakness or neutral stat as opposed to having it fill up a strength where another strength can be better used.

His strengths are all pretty solid since he can slash down counselors with melee and blow down doors and water speed is sort of insignificant as a weakness as it stands now, but traps is a cripple and while negative shift is less crippling for running Jasons, its still a cripple against faster counselors.

I'd go fast quick for me, not what others might say.

1. Part 3 -  Most overall balance, good for beginners

2. Part 8 - Fun to use

3. Part 2 - The best map control, but the weakest pursuit and combat I'd say

4. Part 4 - Should be lethal early on and up close, but he might be too slow later...we'll see

5. Savini - I know, how is Savini not number 1 or 2, I just find him too slow, even despite having arguably the best stat column in the game

6. Part 9 - A solid Jason, he's still fast enough to overcome his negative traps and his stun resistance is awesome with the latest update

7. Part 6 - He's actually helped greatly by the added knives on the small maps on top of his knife strength, but the horrible morph means he's still unable to hold areas  on either the regular maps or small maps. I still find him fun, but he's the thinking man's Jason and I don't like to think much in game

8. Part 7 - Poor bastard...best look...just lackluster loadout...can be fun I suppose if you wanna fuck around, but even then...again...poor bastard

All subject to change.

They really do need to rework some of the strengths/weaknesses, if for no other reason than freshen up the Jason side of the gameplay, before they start tinkering with everything else. Doesn't mean every Jason needs the best strengths and weaknesses, just some more thought really. Whether its giving each Jason 4 +/- or new strengths and weaknesses.

• Like 1

The negative shift will really come into play here. Being able to use it less and having it cover less distance is a big hindrance. People are already used to Savini and Part 8 being able to smash down doors quickly,  so there is nothing new there. His negative traps will make it harder to control a map as well. If counselors have a good luck match with items spawning near objectives, he will struggle with catching them. After all, he will get two or three chances most to stop a car; he is essentially part 2 Jason here but didn't have traps and does not have the extra morph to protect objectives. Weakness in water is comparable to other Jason's that have to play goalie at the exit. I will definitely be using this Jason a lot as I have been waiting for him to be released for a while and he has great destruction. However I will still main Savini because of destruction and shift.

This will be a pure attacking Jason

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blackbird68 said:

Do he can't sprint but is negative shift? I don't understand why is he walking and running in the trailer does that mean his speed is faster when used?

Every +Can Run Jason can both walk if you slowly move the control stick and jog.